Chapter 25 ( Part 1 )

*** Gabriela's POV ***

I was willing to have a good day. I needed it some peace for both me and the baby. It was a good thing that I didn't have class today. I was going to spend the whole day home. I took a warm shower, washed my hair and put on neon dress. That was my mood. I walked to the kitchen to find myself something to eat. My aunt cooked breakfast for me. She was a sweetheart. I was taking a plate out of the cabinet when I heard the doorbell ringing. Who could it be? I put the plate on top of the kitchen's counter and made my way to open the door. It was Mike standing there. What did-he want? I opened anyway.

-" How can I help you?" I asked with my hands rested on each of my hips.

-" Wow! You're very pregnant." He said, looking at my belly which wasn't that huge for 20 weeks of pregnancy.

-" Is-that why you're here?" I asked.

-" Do you remember when you were carrying my child?" He said. I felt sad suddenly. Why would-he bring it up?

-" I remember. Seriously, what do you want?" I asked.

-" Can I get in? It's important. I promise I won't take a long time." He said. I sighed before stepping aside to let him in.

-" I'm listening." I said as we sat on the couches, facing each other.

-" China's baby is not mine." He said playing with his fingers.

-" How you know?" I asked.

-" I ain't stupid enough not to get a paternity test. Imani is not mine." He said. He didn't look sad though.

-" That's why you're not giving money for her. You can not be her biological father but you're still her daddy." I said. I was feeling like a psychologist.

-" I never wanted that child. China is crazy. You're the only one I would've love having a child with." Psshhh!!

-" Mike please. You're the reason why I lost my baby. You killed our baby logically and the worst thing you did is killing the guys who shot me. You didn't let the law do it's job."

-" No, that's not true. How many times do I have to tell you that I didn't know those guys? I wasn't doing a drug deal with them. Somebody sent them to attack us. I failed when I tried to escape from their hands and left my girl in their hands. That's where I failed. My uncle gave you justice. He killed those guys." There was fake tears coming out of his eyes. I was not going to buy any of this.

-" That's all you do. You and your uncle are killing people as a hobby." I said with rage.

-" That's what Cash told you, hein? He asked. How did-he know that Cash knew some stuffs about him? I had to change his mind.

-" Why would Cash? Everybody knows!'' I said.

-" Most people know me as Michael; not Ghost. No one at school know what I'm doing. I was the one who told you everything because I didn't want us to have secrets between us. But, now you know more than I tell you and most of what the Alexanders tell you are all lies." He said. Someone betrayed Cash and his folks. That was bad.

-" I only know what you told me." I lied.

-" So, Cash didn't tell you that I betrayed his father? You're telling me that you have no idea to the fact that Ross Alexander and The Terminator was the exact same person but with different lives? You know everything. He told you that I'm the worst person on earth. Now, it's time for you to hear my side of the story." He said. He did know everything. That was not good at all.

-" You're right. I know everything. That's why I don't trust you more. I'm not going to believe anything coming from your mouth." I said.

-" Believe me or not, you're going to listen so you can judge me fairly later on." He was serious. I didn't have other options.