Shit just got real

I quickly ran to the back of the stage as soon as my song ended. I grabbed my clothes and changed then ran outside. I had to go through the front, as soon at I was exiting I felt a hand grab my arm.

" slow down ma, I want to talk to you" this drunk boy told me looking like he about to tip over any minute.

" nigga you was through dollas bills, cheap ass let me go" I said yanking away. I walked to my car, and starting searching for my keys. I found them then tried to start the car but it didnt work. I kept trying and trying and trying but I gave up. I was scared, pissed and crying all at the same time.

" open the fucking door" tae yelled banging on my window. I got out the car and was body to body with him.

" So this is what u do when u partying with yo girls? You out here shaking yo ass for some sweaty dollas when you got a man that takes care of you and yo child? HUh Money?" He yelled and everyone int he parking lot was minding there own business.

" Man tae first of all get the fuck out my face, you cant tell me what I can and cant do! ight! If i want to go out there and shake my ass for some dolla ima bust a split in niggas faces if I have too. Im providing for my child. Ion need yo damn money to take care of me and my son. Im out here do what i gotta do" I yelled putting my fingers in his face.

" Stop using that shit as an excuse" he said smacking his lips.

" Nigga stop flodging , did you forget i caught yo ass fucking another bitch? RIGHT ! Ion need yo money.. Me and my son gone be gone by tonight so you aint got to worry bout shit"

" man come get yo ass in the car" tae said walking to his car. AS much as I didnt want to go I had too, So i grabbed my shit and walked to his car. We rode home in complete silence. I aint got shit to say to him.. and he aint got shit to say to me. When we get home it's a different story...........

.....................

We pulled up in front of the house I power walked inside the house and ran up stairs I grabbe my suit cases and packed my shit. I'm not going through this shit like I did with Chris... Me and my son dont need this in our life.

" man where you going?" he said standing by the door way.

" Fuck you thought i was gone let you slide? bitch didnt u fuck another bich earlier? FUCK I LOOK LIKE STAYING WITH YO BUM ASS" I screamed pakcing my shit.

" man Lisa sit yo ass down you aint going nowhere with my son. " he said calmly not fighting back.

" Yo son? Get cha GOOFY ASS on. he not yo son , and yes we leaving" All my shit was packed and i was standing in front of him.

" Bitch stop playing with him, i put clothes on his back, i feed him, i make sure he in a a tub every night, i make sure he up and settle, i play games with him, i put him to bed., YES that is my SON. I gave him and YOU a fucking pillow to lay yall head on. Im not about to let youu fly out here like this. If you leave me yo ass gotta give me a 5 page essay on why the fuck you leaving me. Ight I fucked another bitch, and you was out there shaking yo ass in front of  niggas and my friends, you made yo self look bad now go un pack yo shit, go take a shower and lets go get my son end of the story"

After that I coulnt do nothing but cry, i felt weak, he took over me! I dropped my suitcase and poured crying he picked me up and carried me to the bath tub. He ran my tub water and got in the tub with me. I cried laying right between his legs, he held me and washed me up....

I felt ashamed,  I felt hurt and protected and msot of all.... i felt loved.

*Chris*

That bitch Lisa thought I aint see her blonde head ass in the club shaking her ass for some crusty ass dolla and she got my son who knows where...

thats why i got my son and she aint gone never see him now.. BITCH!