lost without you

I drove to a hotel and got me and my son a room. I didnt have nowhere to go, no one to call nothing to do. I was lost , confused and pissed off.

Tae got another bitch pregnant and we been together for around4 or 5 months, how coud you do this to me. I trusted him and gave him my all, yes i lied baout working at the club but that aint got shit on popping off another bitch and CHEATING! That shit aint right.... not at all.

I felt my phone vibrat i looked at it and it was Tae....

-I know where you at Lisa, so dont try and hide from me. I want to talk to you and tell you the truth, drop Josiah off at my moms so he can sleep in a bed and have dinner, if you want to be difficult Ill come up to that hotel and act a damn fool so you decide-

I aint have time to be getting kicked out of no hotel for him..... Im so pissed at him but it's okay. I know what Im about to do. I dropped Josiah off at his moms and I headed to the house to pack my shit.

As I pull up to the house Tae car was there I had a feeling he was there. I grabbed my purse and opened the door. It was so quiet in the house you could hear a pen drop from the third floor. I walked up the stairs and I went into the bed room and tae was there sitting on the bed. His head was in his hands and the room was dark.

" Bae can we talk" he said as I walked in, he knew it was me.

" My name Lisa and NOPE we CANNOT" I said grabbing my suit case.

" Look baby, that bitch lying.... that aint my fucking baby.... I swear  ma she lying she just aint want me to kill her " he pleaded looking at me. He walked up towards me and I moved back.

" tae get cho lying at out my fucking face, that yo fucking problem, YOU STILL FUCKED HER, I dont give a damn if its yo baby or not, YOU DONT CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND.... YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH PUTTING YO  DICK IN PLACES IT DONT BELONG" is aid screaming at him. I had tears falling out of my eyes.

" Look man, I'm sorry... I fucked her once.... thats it thats all... I did it cause she was throwing it at me... I couldnt help my self, Im sorry " he said looking at me with seriousness in his eyes.

" Okay AND.. YOUR SORRY?" I said looking at him...

" You hurt me, you steady doing it.... I DONT HAVE TO BE HERE. you Welcomed me in YO HOME... YOU Did this for me... I gave you my heart because I TRUSTED YOU and you FUCKED THAT SHIT.... IM soooooo tired of dealing with lying, cheating niggas its like man WHAT FUCK I DO? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG HERE" i said crying sitting on the bed. He sat next to me on the bed, picked me up and put me in his lap.

" Look ma, you aint do nothing wrong, it was me... its all my fault and im sorry, i wont ever.... never.... never never never cheat on you again..... Lisa I love you" he said to me. That was the first time he told me he loved me.

" I Love you too tavon... promise me you wont hurt me again" i said looking at him.

 " i promise to God I wont" He said kissing me .....

I was in Love.... and I couldnt help it.

.......................................................................................................