Comes to light

" i need to go home take me to my house " i told Brandon . we just dropped Josiah off at my cousins  house . I was way beyond pissed off... i got something for Tae, paybacks a  bitch ! He got that bitch texting and  calling his phone. its aright. Ima dance my feelings out tonight. I text Dolla and told him Ill be at the club tonight 9 pm to 1 am !

I went home and rushed into the shower and got out my special dance outfit. I got out some leather boy shorts that barely covered my ass. and a leather cross over shirt. it covered my breast with a strip of leather and it tied across my neck. the front of it had a big black bow.  that made my breast pump up. my belly button is pierced so it made it look even more better. I curled my hair with my wond and applied black make up around my eyes. I looked like i belonged in a video with some thugs. My ass looked plump like i never had a kid.  I slipped on my black red bottom heels. I packed myself a PINK jogging suit and  my jordans and some under wear and a bra and my tooth brush and etc... i dont know where im going to end up. My phone was fully charged....

I jumped in my car and drove to Tae house to get my shit and it in the car. I Pulled up and walked in... he sounded as if he was on the phone . I ignored him and walked up stairs and got my gucci bag full of money.. and grabbed my Pink Gun... and the rest of my victoria secret bra and BCBG outfits. I heard his voice get louder and louder.

" Aye g Ima call you back" he said hanging up  his phone. I ignored him and finished packing.

" Where you going?...." he asked.. I kept ignoring him .

" Hold the fuck up.. why you dressed like... awl nawl where my son... G why u dressed like u a stripper or something" he yelled pacing his self across the room.

 I looked up and smiled and walked to the door.

" Lisa bring yo ass back in this room" he yelled.

" WHY? SO YOU CAN FUCK ME OVER AGAIN? CHEAT ON ME AGAIN... LIE TO ME AGAIN? HUH TAE? EVERYTIME I TURN AROUND YO ASS DOING SOME SNEAKY SHIT.. KEEP YO FUCKING LIES TO YO SELF.. I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT SHIT." i screamed slamming the door and walking to my car.

*Tae*

Damn..... Lisa she went cold straight in on me and IM not even gone chase her ass....

I got other shit to worry bout... Lisa keep playing these gaes with me. I keep telling her I put her before these hoes... she just wont learn. And yeah I got something for Brandon pussy ass..!

I slipped on my True religion jeans and headed to my Ex Keke house... her monkey ass calling me telling me she popped off. Im married to these streets Ill be damned if  I pop a bitch other... I aint takign care of it.I jumped in my Maybach and cruised to the dirty West side.... k town... where I was born and raised.

" So u think im lying?" keke said crying.

" Nawl.. I think you playing with my money ... yo ass just want some fuckign attention... guess what I aint giving it to you.. so bye Keke... yo ass irritating me now" I said throwing her $800 dollas and walking tot he door.

" Thats what you good at anyway,... Leaving! Bye Tae Im not gone beg for you to stay here and help me with your child.. so bye" she said getting up walking tothe door with me. I walked out and laughed. I cant take her... she full of jokes. My nigga Rico texted me and told me him and Rae about to hit the Strippp clubb.. I needed some man time anyway. I picked them up and bought $1000 worth of liqour and drove around till it was 10 pm.

We hopped out the car and saw that long ass line to get in, rico gave the security guard a dap and he let us in autoatically.

" Tae" i heard a voice call me as I walked in

" its camille tae" camille yelled at the end of the line. I waved and walked in... goofy broad.

I walked and it was packed.... bitch were on the poles, and dollas were flying. All type of niggas was there....  me, rae and rico  went to the front of the stage and waited for the bitches to come out.

*Lisa*

"Dolla im up next?" i asked fixing my clothes.

" yes ma u are... do yo thang ight" he said smiling at me. I think Dolla got a thing fa me, he always mean to these other chicks here but when he talk to me he talk to me smiling and shit.

"Ok Nigga, I need yall to get yall Dollars.. and Hundreds, Fives and Tens Ready For my Mixx breed, she spicy and sexy. She independent and she be on her shit... She went from BLONDE to BROWN. Niggas come on with it" the speaker yelled through the micro phone. I walked to the stage and picked me the pole right in front of the stage.

Drake - Practice . : comes on and I began to show my audience what they want to see. I started acting a fool. I was twerking, and popping and doing splits. I looked up to the audience to see dollas flying every where... in front of me I see a dread head and boy with a curly fro and another dread head that looked like tae... I moved up closer and made eye contact and it was him. I kept dancing... I gave the speaker  a hand signal for TWO SONGS.

The speaker put on R Kelly -It seems like your ready.

Shit got real.... I moved my body real sow with the beat.... i bent down and start twerk my ass cheeks... left then right. more and more dollas where flying towards me. I walked up towards tae and got off the stage and danced on him. then moved on to his friend.... tae face looked as if he was heated. Once the song was over. i needed a garbage bag to put my money in. I walked off the stage and dolla told em to work on the floor so i did as I was told. I felt arms reaching for me to dance ...

" aye ma come in the private room with me" this muscular man told me... he was top  notch fine. He looked like he was domican and black. His eye were light brown and he had curly hair.. Big dumb screws in his ears and some fresh Rock jeans and fresh air force ones on his feet. He grabbed my wrist and walked me to a private room, I looked beind me and tae was standing right there. I kept walking with old dude. We walked into one of the priate rooms. He closed the door and sat on the couch. The was a pole in the middle of the floor. a radio was installed into the wall. I walked over to it and picked out a a song. I pressed Pretty Ricky Juicy !

" Aye ma... come here" he told me . I walked towards him.

" my name... santana...dont be shy ..ight?" he said licking his lips.. he was so fine. I almost fell in love.

I danced for him and i danced on him... I belly rolled for him and slow danced for him. He was on brick by the time the song was over.

" Damn girl... look what u did" he said looking down at his manhood.

" i know this may sound weird but... I want your number... Im not even on that with you..." he said sounding shy... it was cute.

" Awwwh ok .. here" i said grabbing his phone and putting my number in there.

" Ima give you a call... and Money... stay looking beautiful ma" he said . I got up and smiled and walked out the door. I opened the door to a face i swear I cant stand.. of course TAE!

" Aye um you had fun in there?" he said licking his lips

" Yeah too bad u aint grab me first" i said walking away

" come here" he said grabbing my waist.

" im sorry" he whisphered in my ear.

" Umm that makes te 100 time you said that" i snapped.

" Why you got to be like that man" he said letting me go.

" same reason why you got to lie.. because i feel like it" i said walking away. He didnt even chase me... as if i expected him too. I can run all over him.. and I dont like that. I need a nigga thats gone put me in check when I need it. Not a nigga thats not gone fight for me.