Love story

" you can shower in there. Ma .. If you need me I'll be downstairs " Sanny' said handing me a towel .

I walked in the bathroom looked at myself in the mirror.... My mascara was dried out on my face , my eyes were poofy red and my hair was all over my head . I wiped my face and ee I paved my make up . I snapped my hair in. Messy bun and applied some baby lips on my lips. I grabbed my phone and called my son. He will be in in a week . I kissed him so much it's crazy.

I walked down stairs and smelled mashed potatoes and meatloaf with peas . I seen Sanny standing I front of the stove shirtless with his nike shorts on . I came up behind him and kissed his back and wrapped my arms around him .

" what are you doing " I asked.

"Cooking my wife something to eat " he said stirring the mash potatoes that smelled good.

As we ate dinner we talked all night . We talking about Josiah and putting him school.

"Baby girl "

"Yes Papi "

"This is your house "

"Wait what ?"I said looking confused

"Your now living here . Your car in the garage . " I got you a new phone with. New number . I don't want you associating with that nigga Tae ... Ight " he said with a lil anger , I nodded my head yes and walked up stairs. I looked on my bed and. Brand new gold iPhone 5s was on the bed with the charger . And a pink case next to it . I hooked up it up and transferred my numbers over.

I walked downstairs and Sanny was gone .

I looked at my old phone and read the text messages from Chris my babydaddy .

"Keep my son from me if you want to bitch .,, ima kill you and yo nigga " one of the textes said .

2 weeks later

"Mommy can I get those true religion jeans " Josiah pointed at some red true religion jeans .

"Yes baby you can "

I turned around and seen Sanny coming out the dressing room and wearing the ones Josiah said he wanted .

"Aye we gon match" Sanny said to Josiah who was smiling .

"Ight " Josiah said

I picked up a true religion out fit and put it with the rest of our stuff . We went into forever 21 and the Gucci store and balled out some more. We then headed out the mall and had to walk out the food court to get to the parking lot.

"TAEE" Josiah screamed running toward him . Tae was standing next to a girl that looked at hot as mess. She had some ratchet blondes ear and some Cheap rainbow clothes on.

I went chasing after Josiah .

" hey lil man " Tae said doing they hand shake .

" come gone Jojo ." Isaid grabbing his hand pulling him away .

"Who is this bitch " is aid looking at Tae .

"Playing yo role " he spit back

"Wellshe ain't pretty enough " is aid looking her in the face .

"Bitch who u calling ugly " she said smacking her gum.

"You hoe " I said pulling Josiah away and started swinging at Tae .

"How could u .. You kicked me out to take care of this project ass hoe" I yelled . I started smacking hi a nd sapping . If let somebody grabbing him from behind and pulled me off of Tae . I grabbed dates dreads and dragged hi with me .

"Lisa let him go " sanny said with hostility in his voice, I immediately let go. If let tears coming so i fixed myself and grabbed my sin hand and walked to the car with my head down ......

.......

"You still love that nigga " Santana said shaking his head driving out the parking lot.