Same Shit

Yall  might be wondering if i moved backkkk inn with Tae ... no i didn't. i spend nights overr there but my son josiah stays over there almost everyday. he calls tae his daddy and tae calls him his son.

.......

" i got my guy watching  your house " tae said grabbing his keys to drive me home.

"okay.." u said rolling my eyes.

"daddy can we go to the park " josiah asked.

"yeah come  on "

.........

we pulled  up to the park and josiah got out . We decided to take him to our old park the one we went to before our house was burnt down. Josiah ran out to the swings.

"bae "tae said looking at me. We stayed in the car and watching josiah play.

"yes "   i answered. He got out the car and walked over to myside.

He kissed me and pulled my body half way out the truck. He slid his hands up my skirt then bit my neck. His fingers made his way to my pearl. He massaged my clit... i let out a little moan. He removed his hand and licked it then smiled.

"tasty " he said smiled making me laugh. he kissed me.

"tavon,..."

"yes ma " he said looking me dead in the eye.

"i love you "

"i dont love you " he looking at me

"what ?"  i said looking confused

"im in lovee with you " he said smiling

"better "

..............

Tae got and played with Josiah. I sat in the car texting  Dolla. he questioning me why i haven't been to the club. I heard Tae phone ring but I ignored it. then it rang again... and again.... so i grabbed it and looked . then the same number called so i  picked up....

"hello " i said

"um where is tae ?" a female voice said

"he busy... who is this ?" i asked getting pissed off.

"this his bitch.. who the fuck is you ?" she yelled.

"bitch ? stopp fucking calling his phone. tae is mines bye bitch " i said about to hang up but she spoke to fast

"yours ? his ass was fucking me last night. "she said laughing

"dont let me catch you " i said then hung up.

.......

I looked out the window holding my teara. i looked at the park and seen Chris and some chick and a mixed baby. Tae and Josiah was at the same park. I got pissed.  he picked the Babyy up and kissed her. i got out the car and rushed towards him.

" so yo monkey ass can play daddy to her but not to your own son ? chris  really ??" i yelled making tae come towards me

" fuck is you on with me ? this my lil girl. " he said putting the Babyy in the swing.

" chris.... i swear to god karma gone bite you in the ass " i said  coming closer to him

" where is Josiah at ? you got that nigga around him don't you ? Chris  said looking pissed .

"so now u care about him ? he a better father then yo broke ass . burning buildings down and shit "

" okay.. whatever I'm not about to argue with you " he said grabbing his chick hand and the baby and walking out the park. i went to the bench  and cried.

Josiah walked towards me and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek . i grabbed his hand and called Brandon to come get us. Tae walked towards me and asked me am i ok. i handed him his phone and he slid it n his pocket. I looked at his ass with disgust and rolled my eyes.  he sat next to mee,i got up and walked to the bus stop to wait for Brandon.

" Whatttt the fuck i do now ?" he said sounding angry .

"nun " i mumbled

"why you at the bus stop and why you not talking to me" he said trying to catch up with me.

"no fucking reason at all " i said grabbing my phone  out my back pocket. Brandon was already  on this side of town. He pulled up and i put Josiah  in. Tae eyes almost popped out his fucking face.

"man get out his fucking car give me.my son " he said comi ng towards the car. Brandon sat in the car looking cool, like he wasnt worried.

"go call yo bitch back " i said closing the door.  Tae pulled out his phone and his mouth dropped to the floor.. Brandon  drove off

tae

Man... that bitch Camille... called and texted my phone  like crazy... fuck man.