Nomore pain

" Mommy what time is daddy coming home, he was suppose to take me to the park to play basketball" my son Josiah asked me for the 10th time.

" baby I dont know , go get ready for bed its 7 you got school in the morning" I kissed him on the forehead and hugged him.

" why does daddy do that, he always say he gon do sumthing but never do it" Josiah said with tears builing in his eyes. I hated seeing my son cry it hurted me, i wanted to cry too. There was nothing to eat in the house, the hot water was turned off and the gas was cutt off.

........

I put Josiah to bed and rolled my blunt... tonight was going to be a long ass night dealing with Chris....(baby daddy)!

It was 2:30 am and he was walking in the house smelling like liquor and perfum.

" Chris where the fuck you been?" My spanish accent started to come out when I yelled at him

" Man lisa, dont start tonight and stop fucking questioning me about my where abouts" he said walking past me as if I was invisible

" Nigga, you stood yo son up for the fucking 100th time.... the gas is off, the hot water is off and aint no food in the house" I yelled, im fed up!

" LISA LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE... PAYING THE BILLS IS YOUR FUCKING JOB... I LIVE IN THIS PIECE A SHIT ASS HOUSE" he yelled at me

" Chris you sleep here every fucking day.... every day you dont provid for your child dont even spend time with him he not a baby anymore Josiah is 4 years old" I yelled back

SMACK... I feel to the floor he smacked me so hard.

I ran up behind him and punched him and kicked him pushed him into the wall.

He tackled me and pushed me up against the wall and put his hands around my neck.

" Ima tell you one more time, leave ME THE FUCK ALONE, stop coming to me with yo damn problems, IF YO ASS GOT THAT DAMN ABORTION LIKE I TOLD YOU MAYBE WE WOULDNT BE GOING THROUGH THIS SHIT" he yelled putting pressure on my neck.

" You know damn well I wasnt about to kill my baby because of a mistake we did" I said trying to catch my breath. I felt dizzy and I couldnt breathe... the next thing you know I fell out... hitting my head on the corner of the dresser.....

...............

I woke up in a pale of of blood and my son crying in the corner all balled up.

" baby come here " I held him and we cried together.