Chapter 4

" Hello gentleman we got some new meat in this club tonight, she go by MONEY.... she a little blondieeee.... So drop themmm green papers her way" Dolla said introducing me to the stage.

I walked to the stage and I was shaking, I was scared, and I was ashamed but I got a mouth to feed and my son need to be in a stable home.

Ciara Body party began to play.....

My body is your party, baby

Nobody's invited but you baby

I can do it slow now, tell me what you want

Baby put your phone down, you should turn it off

Cause tonight it's going down, tell your boys it's going down

We in the zone now, don't stop

 I moved my hips to every beat and did my sexy dance that I would do for Chris when we was in high school at the parties. I started bending over and did my split all I seen was money flying everywhere towards me.  I kept dancing and dancing. I didnt get nerves anymore, I kept going like nobody was out there. I danced like I was dancing  in the mirror. When the song was over I picked up all my money and got off the stage.  I didnt make friends at the club cause I aint need nobody to know who I was .Before I could leave I had to do atleast 5 lapdances and 3 privates. I hated the private dances i felt un comfortable, but they wasnt aloud to touch us or they will get kicked out. Most of the old men did it anyway, some dancers let me cause they get paid more. Aint no old nigga finna get a rubby touchy on my ass.