Baby come back

I stared at Tae while he was sleep.  I packed my luggage  and walked to the door. 

"Boss know you leaving " one of his guys said sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, theres some food in the frig too " i said closing the door.

As I walked to the black limo that was waiting for me another one of Tae guys jogged towards me.

"Lisa your putting yourself in danger... your a grown woman and all and Im not going to tell you what to do but be safe ... " he said out of breath.

"im good. " i said getting in the car.

____________________________________

"Plane to Las Vegas ,Nevada you may board."

"bae you ready " santana asked me as we sat in first class. I nodded my head and turned my music up in my head phones. I received  a text ... from Chris... my babydaddy . i ignored it and closed my eyes and enjoyed my ride.

__________________________________

.......................

"bae go get dressed for the pool ight " sanny said as i went to the bathroom.

"okkk " i yelled . I roamed the huge hotel suite. It was huge. a walk in bathroom,  kitchen, jacuzzi, a stripper pole in the bed room. flat screens everywhere.

......

i slipped into my two piece bakini and put a messy bun on top of my head.  I walked out the bathroom and sanny was sitting on the bed.

"Damn " he said

"shut up " i said playfully hitting him.

...........

5Days

Drunk In Love

Beyonce  Song went on, my phone was ringing and it was Tae. I had just got back to Chicago. I headed to his house. I pulled up in the drive way.  I walked up the stairs and got in the shower. i slipped on some PINK yoga pants and a push up bra. my hair was curly and wet. i walked downstairs and Tae was sitting on the couch  watching the game. I sat next to him and looked at him. he acted as if i was invisible.

" had a fun trip " he finally said breaking the silence.

" yup... um we gotta talk " i said trying to be real.

"yea we do " he said laying back and turning the tv.

Here in Chicago on Fullerton and Racine a bad fire has happened to the apartment  buildings.

My eyes turned to the tv ,.. my eyes got extra Watery ........ that was my house..... my apartment .....my home.

my second home is gone

" i told you he was trouble . " tae said getting up and walking away.

" i want you out of my house when i get back " he said slamming the door.

i didn't have no where to go and he was putting me out again.

.......

"sanny.... meet me at the club..... i have no where to stay " i spoke into the phone.