Chapter 13

So far everything been  very weird for me and Tae. We living together were together but shit aint been the same. I hate the fact that he so in love with the streets. He barely home, and when he is home he get dressed , eat  and stay for about 3 hours then leave. I havent had sex with him in over then 3 weeks. This shit kind of weird, cause if he aint getting it from me he getting it from somewhere else.  Im in love with Tae but shiddd  Im not dumb and I know he fucking somebody else. I got my side niggas and he got his side bitches.

I'm going out with my girls tonight and he wont notice that im gone cause whenever there. I called my side boo and he said he will be at the club tonight so thats the movement. I called my bitch Dashay and we about to get in it with our old girls, Jasmine , Tiara and Jecara . I dropped Josiah off at tae' momma house this morning so im good.

I picked out my black fitted dress with my back out, and some fish net stockings with some stilettoes . I got me out some gold accessories . I got in the shower and gout out and heard someone in the bedroom.

" Where you going bae" tae asked walking up to me to give me a kiss. I kissed him then walked away.

" Out" i answered dropping my towel and lotioning my body. He stopped and stared at me, his mouth was wide open. I been working out more... I lost alot of stomach and gained alot of hips. Tae wouldnt know cause he aint been fucking me so shid my other niggas been paying attention.

" What u been doing.. yo body is curving and shit" tae asked walking towards me.

" Oh You NOTICED? Hmm I been working out these past couple weeks."

" Who you trying to impress?" he asked grabbing my naked body from behind. He  was brick hard and I was no horny.

" Nobody"

" Why you got a attitude" he asked . He picked me up and started kissing my neck and sucking on it.

" I dont" i said trying to get to the floor. I slid on my victoria secret thongs and my push up bra, i looked like a model with my body all toned up.

" Awh hell nawl... you can take them thongs off and put on some granny panties" he said pushing me on the bed.

" baeeeee I can wear what I want.. is there a problem" I gave him a lil smileee and flipped to the other side of the bed.

" Nawl... I dont want you wearing those outside." he said pushing on the bed again, he then slid my panties off and went below and started eatting me out. I grabbed his dreads  and started moaning. He then got on his back and let me ride his face. He gripped my ass and moved with my rhythem, I was cumming all over his face.  He picked me up and we got up against the wall.

" You taste good" he said as he put me don wipping his mouth. I through him on the bed and got on top of him . I unzipped his pants. he stopped me....

" Why u stopping me?" I asked looking confused.

" not tonight" he said looking at me

" What you mean not tonight? Why everytime i been trying to have sex with my man he dont never want to fuck me. My body ugly or something?" I said looking said .

" Nawl ma you good.. I just dont want too Igh.... and damn u taste good" he said.

" oh u remebered the taste" I said smartly as I walked in the bathroom to wash myself off.

I got dressed and made my way downstairs, Tae was on the couch playing the game and on the phone.

" Ight im be there tonight" he said then hanging up.

" Be where?" i asked him walking towards him.

" Nowhere ma, now where you going looking all cute" he said grabbing my waist  kissing me on the lips.