ride or fucking die

Im trying to catch my breath and pray he coming out... he cant do this to me.....

I close my eyes and count to 5.

1....

2.....

3......

4....

5....

I yurn to my roght i see him running with 5 duffle bags he jumps in the car i instanly speeds off. I dont even say shit.. i dont look his way. ....

"You my ride or die..." he said and kissed my cheek.

I kept driving and watched the polica cars speed towards the masion.....

"Ima ride for mines....but would he die for me "i thought to myself....

As i got in front of the house... i parked ...and didnt get out... i took a deep breath...

"Lisa?" Sanny asked me

"Yes " i said rolling my eyes.

"Wait down stairs for 20 minutes then come up... undress before u walk in the bed room."he said with eyes full of lust....

... i pull out my phone and text tae.

( bae.. im sorry.. i love you... ill see you in the morning and tell you everything )

Sending.....

-

Sent

I got out the car and  grabbed my hummer truck keys off the garage hook.. and put it in the hummer ignition without starting the car... i put my phone on the car charger .. and my clutch as well.

I went to the kitchen and started to roll me up a blunt...

I hit the blunt 10 times and was high ass fuck.

20 minutes went by and i went up stairs ....

I took my arms out the dress and it slid right down...

My juices was flowing and my pussy was throbbing....

I opened the door and it was dark with a red light.. roses petles to the bed where sanny was standing with roses and  butt ass naked.

I walked towards him with my heels on ...

I put one heel on the bed on the right  side of him and my right hand grabbed the roses and through them across the floor.

Sanny put his fingers in my pussy and started to finger me..,

I felt myself get wet instantly.

I looked down and his long dock was just standing up looking at me .

I got on top of him and he put the head of his dick on the opening of my pussy lips.

I was tight...

He slid right in me and i moved in a up and down rhythm ...

He enjoyed it... his eyes was rolling and he started biting his lips.

"U like that daddy " i moaned

"Yes baby yessss "

I began to speed up

"Awww shit "he screamed

I presssed my pussy lip muscles together and grabbed my hipd and started ramming his dick into me really fast...

I cam atleast 4 times.

Finally he throws me over and get me doggy style...

"U ready ?" He asked me

"Yes"i moaned

"Aggghhhhhh" he nutted..

And rolled over n feel asleep. Less then 10 minjtes the nigga was snoring ....

I got up grabbed some basketball shorts and a sports bra and walked out..

I grabbed my jordans and my nike jacket and jumped in my sweater...and never looked back.

-----

Next chapter will  be posted soon,

Sorry been busy in hair school.