Deenas street life 12

"U alrite darling."

She kissed me on my cheek. I let her in.

"Chanel."

She walked in and close the door behind her.

"You look so nice Deena, did you go on holiday,".

"No," I lied, "Ive been here."

She laughed and walked into my front room and looked around, "You're lying, Ive had man drive by here everynight for the past two weeks, nobodys been here except your maj."

She sat down on the sofa.

"You actually look bare nice," she said.

She didnt look like she used to, she looked bare tired.

She stared at me and said, "My money please."

I almost shitted my pants.

"What."

"Remember that grand I gave you to set up Smurkz."

"It was 5 bills Chanel."

"I had to give your friend Natalie 5 bills to do the job YOU couldnt do so now i want it from you, where is it."

I was so shook, I could feel myself getting red.

"Chanel, I dont have agrand."

"Deena," she said, "You DO have a grand, you have a GRAND that you owe me"

I looked to the floor.

"Is that all your hair," she asked.

I looked up and nodded.

"It grew bare fast from when I last saw you."

"Chanel, wheres Sorcha, is she ok?".

Chanel looked at me and laughed, "She's fine, i didnt do shit to her, it was Smurkz and Dee."

"But you said that- whenyou walked into the room you said that... you said dat..you were shocked by what you saw..."

"Oh yeah," Chanel said, "One of her eyes was brown, they must of fucked her up bad, but dont try change the subject, i want my dough innit."

"What about Smurkz and Dee."

Then she gave me a dirty look and got bare in face, "They got what they're so used to giving... you have two months to get my money innit."

And then i thought about it, why was i gonna go through all this stress when i had 5 grand in my account, if it meant getting her out of my life then fuckyeah.

"Alright, gimme ur bank details and I'll send it to you," i said.

"Only deal with cash Deena."

"Chanel, I can only withdraw 3 hundred at a time, please let me just send it to you."

"Cool."

Me and her went upstairs to my room and i opened the door. My laptop was on the bed. She sat on the bed next to me.

I logged on.

"What are your details please."

She looked at me and told them to me.

I wanted this bitch out of my fuckin life.

"Alright," i said, "Ive sent the grand."

"When will i get it."

"Tommorow."

She kissed me on the cheek and got up to leave.

"Chanel," i said, "what happened to Sorcha when I left, did you do anyfin to her."