Deenas street life 10

Smurkz tried to draw for his strap but one of Chanels man kicked him down. I jumped up bare scared as Chanel looked at me. i could see the scars on her face and she was wearing black gloves on the hands that Smurkz had thrown acid on.

Natalie got up from the floor and stood next to Chanel.

Dee ran out of the room and screamed "SHIT" when he saw Chanel and her man dem.

Smurkz looked bare shook, he was goin so red like he was gonna shit himself.

"You SNAKE!", he shouted at Natalie.

Chanel looked at Natalie and smiled, "Safe for this yeah."

"It's no problem, this dickhead bre thought I was on his team," Natalie said.

Then Chanel took out what looked to be 300 in 20 and 10 pound notes and gave it her wrapped in a rubber band. 

Natalie put it in her purse and said to Smurkz "You give my girl Diane herpes from cheating with other chicks and u think im gonna be pally pally with you, when Chanel called me and told me what u did to her, I got so vex."

Then she kissed Chanel on the cheek.

"I beg one of u take her to the airport for me,"Chanel said.

One of Chanels boys and he and Natalie walked out of the flat and closed the door.

I was so shook, Chanel looked so different, Smurkz had really fucked up her face.

She looked at me and then looked at Smurkz, "Tie him up," she said to her boys, "and den u man bring whoevers in the other room out here innit."

Smurkz and Dee were shook as Chanels man tied them to the chairs.

I looked at Chanel and i started to cry, "please dont hurt me."

I realized the mess i was in, i thought of just being in college, doing my coursework with natalie, going to lessons, going to lunch and cracking joke, walking home with natalie and just enjoying ourselves and now it was over.

Chanel's boys pulled out the two guys whowere in the room.

"These are two of the bres that raped me,"Chanel said.

They tried to fight but Chanel's man dem started punching them up.

They tied them up too.

Then Chanel pulled out her strap and walked to Smurkz.

She held it to his head. I started crying as two of her man dem sat on opposite sides of me.

"15th May 2006," she said. "Girl gets on a bus by herself leaving her grandparents house at 10 oclock, she gets on the 196 going to Norwood, she was 14 years old, how old were you Smurkz."

He started stammering. "You were 16," Chanel said calmly, "And she's on the back of the bus on the top deck by herself texting her mum to let her know she was on the bus coming home from spending the day with her grandparents and then five bres, one 16 year old and 4 18 year olds get on the bus, go up to the top and see her there and they try and chirps her and when she said she had a boyfriend so the guys would leave her alone, what happened next?".

Dee looked at Smurkz and started crying. Smurkz said, "i dont know."

Chanel held the strap closer to his head, "Ill tell you den, one of the guys stood in front of the camerawhilst the rest of them tore off her clothes and raped her, at the back of the bus, 14 year old girl coming from spending the day with her nan and they raped her on the back of the bus and then got off at their stop like nobodys business."