Deenas street life 14

I jumped up.

"Sorcha?", i asked.

"Pretty mixraced girl- green eyes."

"What?!", i said.

"Deena I just met you, i dont know who your friend are, go down and see her," he said.

I put on my clothes bare quick and actually remembered that i had just met adam.

I walked down the stairs and there she was.

Her hair was in a backward pony tail and she had in big diamond studs. She had on leopard skin tights, a black baggy jumper, a clutch bag and these shoes http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Tegan-Leather-Punched-Out-Sandal-Boot/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=996350&cid=4172&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Black

Her eyes were green.

I looked at her and didnt say anything.

I stood on the middle of the steps looking at her, she looked at me, her eyes were proper green,they looked real.

"Deena," she said.

She looked so different, like she'd lost bare weight but it suited her, i looked her up and down, she looked clean like nothing had happened to her.

Adam came down the stairs, "Im just gonna go food shopping yeah," he said.

I looked at him and didnt want him to go. He smiled at Sorcha and left the house.

"He's your man?".

"How did you find me, how did you get here," i asked.

"You dont really want to know that," she said, "you wanna know what happened to me."

"I dont give a shit Sorcha, you tried to get me into shit when u told Smurkz i was gonna help Chanel, when we were in the flat you told him.. you tried to save yourself."

"Sorry," she said. "You look nice."

"What do you want."

"I went to your nans house to check for you, she gave me this adress."

"And you came all the way from South to see me," i said.

"I thought i was gonna die Deena, Dee was about to throw that acid ting on me but i begged them not to, that was when Chanel and her man came in."

"What happened to Smurkz and Dee," i said.

She looked to the floor, "Chanel's man are crazy- i dont wanna say what they did, but i know theyve left ends, smurks and dee have."

"Sorcha, i need you to leave innit, i dont wanna speak to any of you lot anymore."

"You dont mean that," she said.

"I beg you just leave, you're bare sad, you came ALL THE WAY from south JUST to see me in Hendon cos uve got no girls, cos ur a snake."

She said, "You're my only friend."

"Green contacts yeah?".

She didnt say anything.

"Everyone knows your eyes are brown Sorcha,".

She kissed her teeth, "Deena, i beg you forgive me please."

This girl was actually gassed. Begging me to be her friend like say she didnt do anything to me.

"Did Chanel do anything to you," i asked.

She started crying and just fell to her knees.

She was crying so hard.

I ran and hugged her.

"My mum threw me out of the house Deena, i have nowhere to go ."

I looked at her.

I took her into the living room and made her drink, it was like i had been living in the house for bare long.

I gave her some Ribena.

I sat next to her.

"What happened, why did your mum throw you out."

She dried her eyes.

"When we were in the flat, chanels boys took smurkz and dee somwhere and it was just me and her, and she said that if i gave her money she'd let me go and even take me back to my yard, i was bare shook deena," she started bawlin, "i had my nans account details and her card."

"Oh my fucking Sorcha, tell me you didnt."

"Me and Chanel went to the cashpoint and i took out 2 bills for her and she said it wasnt enough," she was startin to make that hiccuping noise people do when they cry bare hard, "and so she we went to another cash point and went to bare until i took out 6 grand."

I gasped, "why 6 grand? you only owed her 6 bills."

"It was cos she said she'd allow me and not duppy me for telling smurkz that she wanted to set him up, and she dropped me home and i just went in the shower and cleaned myself up and one of my contacts got lost in my eye."

She started crying so hard to the point where she couldnt breathe, "and when my mum got home she said that my nans details and card had been stolen."

"Wait, why did you have your nans card in the first place."

"Cos sometimes i go shopping for her innit," she said, "and then when my nan called the bank they told her that the card had been used in the cash machine right near my yard and then my mum knew it was me and threw me out."

"You stole 6 grand from your nan?", i asked.

She started crying bare and rested her head on my shoulders.

"You need somewhere to stay?", i asked.

She looked at me and nodded.

"Too bad it cant be here," i said and pushed her off me, "You think im some any dickhead in life babes, please get out, if you can still 6 grand from your nan how the fuck can i trust you."

She got up and wiped her eyes and said, "Deena please."

"Sorcha, im happy here, im not gonna let your ruin it for me."

Then her phone rang.

She looked at it and looked at me like she didnt wanna answer in front of me.

Then she picked it up, "Ill be out in a minute babes."

"Who the fuck are you with?!", i asked, "who did you bring here."

I heard a car horn beep. I opened the living curtains and looked into the Benz.

He looked at me.

"Ryan," she said, "I came with Ryan."