/ Twenty-Two /

Time it seems is endless, the days may fly, the moments may disappear, but it's not about how much time goes by that matters it's more about what is done during that time.

And Louis and Harry spent that time together by the hip, hands entwined, lips against one another, and soft words of care and sincerity falling from their lips.

_____________

He's happy.

They're happy.

But, happiness isn't meant to last.

_____________

Allysa201K wants to follow you.

Odd name, did not seem familair, but Louis was all for accepting new people, plus her profile pic was a puppy, a very cute puppy. He accepted it and continued to work on his homework, it was late Thursday night and Harry was at practice while Louis caught up with all his late homework.

NEW DM from Allysa201K. Louis' phone lit up bright with that message, and now slightly confused he went to grab it.

Allysa201K: were u with harry styles?

Louis_Tomlinson: where did you hear that?

Allysa201K: every1 knows

Louis_Tomlinson: how?

Allysa201K: lol harry duh

Louis_Tomlinson: what do you mean Harry?

Allysa201K: he literally told the whole team

Louis_Tomlinson: what?

Allysa201K: wait r u still together?

Louis_Tomlinson: why does that matter?

Allysa201K: shxt nvm bye

Louis_Tomlinson: nnoo wtf are u talking about???

Allysa201K: daamnnn Louis, thought u were smarter than thiss

Louis_Tomlinson: than what?

Allysa201K: babe, he's lying

Louis_Tomlinson: how tf do u know. how tf do u know anything about him and i

Allysa201K: how do u trust him.

Louis_Tomlinson: fxck off

Allysa201K: lol where do u think he is now

Louis_Tomlinson: practice, where hes been for the past two months of football season du h

Allysa201K: lololol k

Louis_Tomlinson: tf is that supposed to mean?

no reply.

Louis could not focus on homework after that. He texted harry and asked him to come over. At half past 17:00 when practice supposedly ended Harry texted back that he'd be over in ten.

Louis sighed and walked around his room in complete circles, he felt like he was at the brink of conflict. Of course it made sense that Harry was lying, has been lying for a month now but Louis didn't think he'd be lying after everything that they've shared. After all the midnight phone calls and late night text messages. It just seemed absurd to him if Harry was still lying because he changed his mind about a simple f-ck. Which is why Louis wasn't putting out at all, if Harry is playing him then so be it, Louis can drag his ass twice as far as Harry tries to drag him.

Harry is pulling up into Louis' driveway when Louis recieves another text.

Allysa201K: have u seen this? hahaha its on her instagram too! i saw it but i was wondering if u were still together soooo....yeah

and Louis feels like kicking Harry straight in the balls

and Louis feels like kicking Harry straight in the balls. Of course of fxcking course. The picture was recent, it was 3 days ago recent. Louis remembers helping Harry pick out the outfit, but then he had to do an away game and Louis had to finish an essay.

This girl had to be from that school because Louis has never seen her, well, good for her because if she did go to his school he knew exactly where to stuff a bag of rats in.

He can physically feel the fire burn in him, He can hear Harry open the front door downstairs, and Louis has ten seconds to decide what to do.

In a few moments Harry was opening the door to his room, and his curls were still wet from the locker room shower. He smiled hugely when he saw Louis. Louis smiled back. "Hey!" Harry walked to him and wrapped his arms around Louis.

Louis was hesitant for a moment but he wrapped his arms around Harry. Quickly Harry was leaning down to connect their lips, and Louis sighed softly against Harry's.

When Harry's hands trailed lower to grip Louis' bum that's when Louis squealed softly, but he let him. Louis pulled back and mumbled, "Do you know the things I'd do to you if I ever found out you were just playing me?"

Harry kissed down his neck, "Good thing I'm not then."

"Really?" Louis asked, he cupped Harry's cheeks in his hands so that Harry had to look him in the eye.

"Yeah," Harry laughed softly, and Louis felt his hands successfully pull down his jeans. Harry pushed him against his back wall, and Louis only tilted his head to the side to give Harry more access to his neck.

Well, two can play.

_________________________

where'd allysa come from lolol

i wrote this while in the backroom of my teacher and teachers kept coming in and out and basically #manyclosecalls

so yeah harry u ass.

#hortonisaliar

ideas on how louis can get back at him?