/Twenty/

dedicated to @LarryStylinsonTrash bc I love you sm and I suck at replying okay. Imsosososososorry

Um.

IS THIS SHOWING UP OKAY?

Drop some.comments or votes xox.

____

In reply to Louis:

Harry_Styles: .....

In reply to Harry:

HeyItsLiam: *cue dramatic music*

In reply to Harry:

NiallHoran: uh ohhhh

In reply to Harry:

Zayn Malik: oh ffs styles. ur not the victim here.

In reply to Zayn:

Harry_Styles: f u ck off Malik.

In reply to Harry:

Louis_Tomlinson: he's right. all you care about is urself. Fuck off. I'm blocking you.

In reply to Louis:

Harry_Styles: i NEED TO TALK TO YOU.

Louis doesn't block him. He doesn't really have the heart too. He instead messages Zayn to come over. He wishes he hadn't started he whole fake account in the first place. He wishes he'd stopped hoping for Harry from the start.

___

An hour later the door rings.
Louis is beyond pissed because Zayn said he'd be over in ten, and it's been a whole hour.

"What took you so long?" Louis demands as he opens the door. Except, it's not Zayn.

It's not a giant walking carton of ice cream either. It's worse. It's Harry. Harry Styles is standing in front of his doorsteps.

"You're not Zayn." Is all Louis can let out of his lips.

Harry is slightly surprised that Louis hasn't slammed the door in his face yet. "Yeah, he won't be coming. He's got something else going on,"

Louis just looks at him dumbly. He feels like he should question more but, at the same time he's slowly not caring anymore. "Are you going to laugh at me or something? Hurt me? Or what?"

"I want to talk to you," Harry muttered.

"Why. What could you possibly say." Louis frowns.

"I'm sorry," Harry said, "I'm sorry okay?"

"Are you, are you really? Or are you sorry you didn't get a f u c k out of it?" Louis sneers. 

"Hey, I'm saying I'm sorry okay?" Harry stated.

"No, it's not okay. You know why it's not okay? Because, you think you can just show up and be you and think that now everything will be okay. It's not okay. You think I'll just be crawling back and make myself at home in your ass again, well I'm not okay? I'm not going to do that. So why are you here? You're sorry? Okay then. you're sorry. and I'm sorry for lying about who I was. there now leave," Louis can feel the tears, they're there, threatening to spill.

Harry took a closer step to Louis. Louis just looked up at him. "I don't understand."

"What?" Harry said.

Louis looked away for a long moment, when he looked back, Harry's hands slowly started to cup his cheeks. Louis knows he needs to pull away. he can't. He never could stay away from Harry Styles.

"Arent I going to ruin you?" Louis mumbled, Harry's lips are so close to his, Louis' eyes focus on them for a few seconds. They flickered up to Harry's eyes, he could see the specks of blue in them.

"I've missed you," Harry whispers, he brushes the pads of his thumbs against Louis' soft cheek.

Louis gives him a quizzical look. Harry brings Louis' body closer to his own. Louis' always been weak, especially when it's come to Harry. So, he kind of falls into Harry's arms. their lips touch, and Louis is at a slight bliss for the first time in several weeks.

Harry tries to place his hand down Louis' pants that Louis breaks away. "No."

And Harry stops, he drops his hand, pulls back, softly leans his forehead against Louis' and mumbles, "okay,''

Louis carefully wraps his arms around Harry's waist. he buries his head against Harry's chest, and sighs softly. "Did you really hate me 'cause I never left you alone?"

"I hated your nagging ways. but, when you left, there was that empty void in its place, like something was missing. something important." Harry murmured.

"What happens now?" Louis asks.

Harry fits his hands perfectly against Louis' waist. "I don't know. We'll see? I really am sorry,"

"I awknowledge that you're sorry, and I accept your apology. But, what you called me still hurt. That's all you've done from day one Harry, it's hurt me, and it'll be a while until I can forgive you."

Harry ran a hand through his curls. "Okay." He kisses Louis on the cheek.  Louis wants to kiss him again, he wants to feel Harry's lips against his own.

So, he does.

___

The time jump was 2 months.

dO YOU THINK HARRY IS BEING SINCERE.??