/Twenty-Three/

I GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL IN 5 DAYS FUCKSJSHS

____

Louis_Tomlinson: frog face is lying to me

ZaynMalik: hm?

Louis_Tomlinson: frog face is lying to me. he's snogging some whores behind me back!

ZaynMalik: ah...so now I can break into the school and do what should have been done forever ago? :D

Louis_Tomlinson: not yet.

ZaynMalik: :(

Louis_Tomlinson: I'm gonna get him back.

ZaynMalik:  now how 

Louis_Tomlinson: he's a jealous little shit.

ZaynMalik: ugh no. not another one of your plans. we never even got the last one to go.

Louis_Tomlinson: 😡

ZaynMalik: fine. what do I do.

Louis_Tomlinson: nothing. leave this one to me.

ZaynMalik: will I ever get to post the photos??

Louis_Tomlinson: in time. he's coming. ill talk 2 u l8er.

ZaynMalik: *throws a dictionary at you* don't ever type like that again.

Louis_Tomlinson: watch mehhh..

ZaynMalik: I'm gonna block u .

Louis_Tomlinson: smd.

ZaynMalik: in your dreams.

Louis_Tomlinson: how'd u kno?

ZaynMalik: gross bye. .

____

Louis stayed sitting cross-legged in front of his tv in the living room when Harry walked inside. "Hey, love," Harry muttered, he walked over to him and kissed him on the mouth swiftly. Louis only hummed in response.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked and he sat beside him.

"Just on instagram," Louis scrolled down his phone. Then he got an idea. he searched up the girl online and sure enough there was that photo of her and Harry in her second row. Louis grunted in annoyance. "So...do you know, BellaXox?" Louis asked.

He watched closely at Harry's reactiong, but Harry seemed unaffected by the user. "No why?"

"Oh! Just an interesting photo I saw of her is all." Louis shrugged.

"Alright," Harry replied. he leaned towards Louis, who shied away from him, but Harry grabbed his hand and pulled Louis to fall head first into his lap.

"What the hell!" Louis exclaimed as he sat up once more, but Harry captured his cheeks in his hand and crushed his lips hotly against Louis'.

Louis kissed him back slowly which ended up aggravating Harry. Harry only pulled him closer, and tried to slip his hands down Louis' jeans. Louis pulled back, "wait."

"What?" Harry groaned softly.

Louis rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone, "picture? Please?"

Harry sighed, he leaned down and kissed Louis softly. "Why?"

"Youre mine and I want everyone to know that." Louis smiled faintly.

Harry grinned cheekily, "fine!" He pressed his cheek against Louis' and Louis bit his lower lip. Harry took the phone and took the picture himself. Louis looked up at Harry, and Harry looked at the phone.

When Harry finished taking the photo Louis took the phone back. Gasping slightly at how it looked. Especially how he looked at Harry. Harry grabbed Louis' chin and titled his heads upwards so that their lips met once more.

Of course.

Louis was looking at Harry with clear adoration that just wouldn't leave, while Harry looked with the fakest of smiles. It pained Louis to realize this. that he could still look at Harry with deep emotion, even after what he's learned about him.

He didn't post the photo. Instead he kept it. And let Harry press him down against the carpeted floor, feeling his warm hands against his skin. it wasn't fair really.

he can say he hates Harry all day and say he wants to ruin him when really, he just wants to hold him and stay with him because he gets to have him in his arms even if it's under false conditions.