/Twenty One/

*stressed out plays in the background*

*has a shit ton things to do*

*writes fanfic instead*

Today's been such a bad day, I wanna curl up and cry. I hope your days been better x.

___

- a few weeks later -

They are a secret, they are swift smiles in the hallway and soft nudges as they pass by. It's Louis' idea though, he isn't quite sure how to tell his friends that yeah he finally is with the one person who has despised him since they first met- or basically. They're happy though, so it's what counts. Louis is still slightly hesitant, but Harry doesn't seem like he's going anywhere any time soon. 

"Why twitter?" Harry asks out of nowhere one day. 

"Hm?" Louis mumbled. 

"Why not stalk me up on facebook?" Harry continues. 

"Who said I didn't?" Louis sighed. 

Harry's eyebrows rose comically. "I'm only joking Harry, I know my limits. Beside it's not like I was personally following you everywhere? So I hit you up a couple of times on Twitter, sue me! You could have stopped replying eons ago, but you didn't so you gave little old me slight hope," 

"Hope?" 

"Yeah, hope that maybe, just maybe a little bit of you could possibly like me back," Louis grabbed a strand of Harry's long hair, he twirled it around his finger, and grinned softly. "I meant what I said you know," Louis muttered. 

"And what is that?" Harry inquired, Louis leaned up closer to his ear. 

"You would look fucking hot blonde," and Louis tugged harshly on the strand, but Harry only laughed. 

"Seems a bit too drastic for someone like me sorry babe," Harry placed his hand on Louis' waist, who outright laughed. Harry liked their positions, maybe a little too much. He liked feeling Louis' small figure be pressed against his as Louis lies on top of him, and their legs are carelessly entwined together with Louis' head lying on Harry's chest, and his hands now slightly entangled in Harry's hair. 

"Babe," Louis repeated the word softly. "It's not freak, or dick anymore?" 

Harry sighed heavily, he squeezed Louis' hips softly, "No, not anymore, you know I'll try now okay?" 

"Why now? What changed your mind?" 

"I told you, it's odd not talking to you or just being near you. I've felt like complete shit ever since you walked away that day, I don't really understand what this could possibly mean but I just know that right now, I feel slightly happier than I've felt in a pretty long time. You're cute, you're small, I don't feel like pushing your face into a locker anymore, I feel like doing some other things though," 

"Wow, so romantic." Louis exclaimed dryly, though his heart couldn't help but pick up slightly as it fluttered erratically in his chest. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and pushed him against his body. Louis leaned up and pressed his lips eagerly against Harry's. 

These moments are moments that make Louis fall apart in Harry's hands. Their lips part and Harry doesn't waste time in tasting the inside of Louis' mouth. Louis is too caught up in feeling Harry's lips against his own to notice that his jeans are being pulled down. He feels himself not caring though, the desperate part of him, the part that wants Harry to stay and will do anything for him to stay feels like helping Harry to get rid of the too tight jeans. Louis doesn't know how it happens but soon he is being pressed down against the long couch, and Harry is sucking marks against his neck. His jeans are discarded on the other side of the couch and his shirt is riding up his tummy. Harry's hands are tightening their hold against Louis' bum, and Louis whines softly. Harry's mouth is hot and wet against Louis' skin, and Louis just wants to kiss him again. His own hands fall to Harry's shirt, and he wants to rip it off, but Harry only pushes them away, and Harry's hands come up to the hem of Louis' boxers. Louis gasps and raises his hips. 

A door is being slammed, and he faintly hears Louis being shouted but then Harry's mouthing at  the cloth covering his dick, and Louis doesn't care about anything else. 

Only when there's a loud shout of surprise and "WHAT THE ACTUAL F-CK" is being heard. Harry breaks apart from him, and Louis' eyes snap open. Zayn is at the foot of the doorway, and he does not look happy. 

Louis frowns at the loss of Harry's warm body against his. "What?" he demands. 

Zayn can only point at the two of them on the couch. Louis sighs annoyingly, he flips his hair and groans. "Thanks for costing me a good fuck Zayn, I'll remember this whenever I find someone in your bed."

Harry cracks a smile, but Zayn does not look pleased. "This is fucked up," 

"Wanna join?" Louis snaps, its a rhetorical question of course. Zayn rolls his eyes and slowly shakes his head. He walks away without another word.  "TWAT," Louis shouts after him. Harry falls back on top of him in a fit of laughter. "WHAT?" Louis asks, he's slightly grumpy because well- Zayn did cost him a fuck. He pushes Harry off of him, and goes to grab his things. 

"You are quite hot when you're mad," Harry mumbles as he comes up behind Louis and wraps his arms around his waist. 

"Shut up," but Louis blushes, and when he turns to Harry, Harry wraps his arms around Louis' waist to pick him up off the ground and press a kiss to his jawline. "Dye your hair, please," 

"We'll see," 

"Yeah, or you won't see this for a pretty long time," and Louis wiggles his bum for emphasis. 

Harry's eyes narrow, "Well, now that's not fair," 

"Yes it is. My bum, my rules," and Louis lets go of Harry's to land softly on his feet, he walks away and he pats his bum, and gives Harry a wink. 

Harry considers going blonde.

_____

ZaynMalik: i will pay someone to come and rip my eyes out plz. 

in reply to Zayn: 

Louis_Tomlinson: aw hon, you know you wanted to join in;) 

in reply to Louis: 

ZaynMalik: no 

____

do you think harry is actually serious about louis or

manipulation at its finest. ? comment! vote! 150+ votes :P