Views and Kay

You were walking through the airport taking pretty photos of it. It was a beautiful airport and you want to remember this trip.
You got a new camera for your new life expiring the world.
You go to Starbucks you have a while till your plane would be ready. You got your coffee and go to a shop.
You look through magazines and books. You had books downloaded o your iPad so you wanted some magazines. You picked up two and then got some water and paid for it.
You went and sat down waiting for your plane. You take a few photos of the window. It just got done raining and the sun was setting. You smile as you look at your photos.
You see a person sit a ways from you.
You look at him and notice it was Robbie Kay.
You smile to yourself. He looked adorable. He looked sleepy and your could tell he hasn't looked at his hair lately.
You read your magazine till your flight showed up. You pack your magazines in your backpack and then scrolled through Twitter till they called everyone for boarding.
You get up and you stood behind Robbie. You wanted to touch his hair put you didn't.
You wait and then not notice you staring at his butt. They call you up and thankfully Robbie didn't turn around.
You laugh as you walk into the plane. You flew first class, you say In the front. You had tons of leg room and you loved the purple lighting.
You had only you in your row. And you look over to see Robbie alone as well.
You smile as you watch him put on headphones. You both take a picture of the window.
You put your camera away, and then relax as you take off.

Finally after a while Robbie asked for a drink and you watched him. "Hi.." You say.
He smiled. "Hello."
"I couldn't help but notice you, I love your work." You say happily.
"Really? thanks.." He said.
You both ended up chatting about photography and his new projects.
You showed him pictures on your camera and then you both take selfies.
He was great and made you laugh.

After the flight you gave him your Twitter and he said he will follow you.
You hug him and then you giggle.
"What?" Robbie asked laughing.
"I have to fix your hair." You say laughing, you fix it and he watches you happily.
"Keep in touch okay?" He says.
"Yes. Of course." You say.
You both go your separate ways and look back at each other. It was like a movie.