Video Games

You set out some chips and dip and cookies for game night. Tonight you're gonna play Nintendo Switch with a bunch of friends from school.

You invited your best friends and they are all bringing a friend. You also invited over your crush. You have been wanting to talk with him at school but you've got gotten farther then hi.
Last week you planned to have this party and so you went over to Robbies locker and said, "Hey, so I'm having this game night.. Wanna come hang out?" You ask. He looks up at you. "Sure, I like video games." He smiles.
"Great! Bring a guest if you want." You smile and walk to your next class.

Tonight is the night. He will finally notice you.

Everyone got there and you got some music playing and everyone brought food and drinks.
"Did you invite Robbie?" Your bestie asks you.
"Yep. Told him to bring someone." You say.
"What did you say that for?" Your friend nudges you. Your eyes grew wide. "Why not?"
"What if he has some secret girlfriend or something." Your bestie sighs. You frown.
You hadn't thought about that.

A knock came and seemed everyone but Robbie was there. It was him. You open the door and he's there smiling with another girl.

You let them in. "Welcome! We are just about to start." You smile. The girl with him smiled and went over to the chips and dip. She seems kinda familiar. Hmm. No. Maybe not.

After a little while Robbie stands by you as you watch four people play a game. "So, I didn't know you're into video games." He says looking at you. "Yeah, I play them to relive stress." You sip a cup and eye him a little. He's so cute.
"I love video games." He smiles. He talks and talks about the best games. "You should come over sometime and play my Xbox." He smiles widely. "Oh." You look over at the girl he came with, she was chatting to your bestie.
"Would your girlfriend be okay with that?" You say. He follows your eyes.
"I don't have a girlfriend." He laughs. A lot.
What did you say wrong??
"What." You say bluntly.
"That's my sister." He says as you take a drink and nearly spit it out. "That's why she looks familiar." Her hair was a different color and you almost didn't recognize her.
"I'm so sorry.." You say giggling.
"Nah, you're okay!" He laughs. "I'm gonna kick your butt at Mario Kart though." He says seriously.
"In your dreams.." You say smirking.