Home Sweet Home

"This house is beautiful, it's in a very cozy neighborhood, nice neighbors and a huge yard for further children." You walk into a new home with Robbie holding your hand. He smirks when he hears the word children.
You roll your eyes and look around. You can definitely see little kids running around in the huge kitchen. You picture Robbie holding a baby watching you cook dinner. You picture when you tell him you're having another baby. You also picture little hands making a mess all over your carpet. This house was really big and perfect to have a big family in.
"You never mentioned how many kids you want." You say pulling him into the master bedroom. He sighs. "I want a lot. Like, five?"
"FIVE!" You say a little to loudly.
You giggle. "Okay, let's try one and see what happens Okay?" Robbie raises his eyebrow.
"Wait are you ready?" He smiles.
"I think so.." You say. "In this house? I can see everything. Us being in love forever and ever." You kiss him and he hugs you while you kiss.
You go downstairs. "We'll take it please." You say. You get the paperwork and fill it out as soon as possible.

Side note: I cannot wait till I can get married and have a family one day. It's a huge dream of mine. I love watching cute families on YouTube. That's what made me think of this idea!! Hope y'all have a good day. Much love.