Love at first touch

You are in a city. (Of your choice)

It is raining and you just landed. You go to a bar in your hotel. You order a drink and sit and watch the rain pour. You are running away. You needed a new city where no one knows you and you can clear you head and start all over.
You drink and see a boy eying you. You were not sure if it felt good or kinda creepy. How long has he been staring? You looked wet and tired so why would he just watch you? You look at him.
He looks down and blushes.
You smile a little and take a drink.
You watched him sit down by you.
You hold your glass.
He smiled.
"Hi." He said.
You look at him.
"Hello, stalker." You say.
He laughs.
"I'm
Sorry.. You are...
Beautiful."
He said.
"Your drunk." You say laughing.
"This is my first drink. I don't get drunk on one."
He said drinking his beer.
Your drink was stronger then beer and looked pretty. His was just a tall glass of beer.
Since your glass was sorta small you chugged it and then asked for two beers.
The boy smiled.
He had a sparkle in his eye.
"You're gonna get me drunk."
He chuckled.
"Why not?" You say.
He smiled.
"You're different..What's your story." He says.
You blush. "I'm being..Different tonight And uh, spontaneous! I'm talking to a stranger. I don't normally do that!" You laugh. That made him laugh.
"I could be very dangerous..and you would still hang out with me tonight?" He asks tilting his head.
You nod. "And I could be very bad.." You say feeling the alcohol running through your blood.
You fall over a little moving. He grabs you with his hand and pulls you up. You look at both your hands. You felt tingly maybe it was the drink but, it was something you've never felt.
He touched your shoulder.
"You alright love?" He asks.
You nod.
"I uh- my drink was strong." You say.
You and the boy sit on a couch.
"Before I tell you about my self I need to know your name." You say.
"Robbie. Robbie Kay." He smiles and reaches out his hand. You shake it and tell him your name.
And again. That feeling.
You talk for hours.

No wifi tomorrow! I'm inspired. I like how I'm growing up in my stories! Have any of my readers notice? More adult situations. I am gonna be 20 soon so..
What do you think?
More adult like imagines?

Love ya 💋