💋 You & Me In Paris 💋

🍾 🥂Hello! I'm back!! 🥂🍾

It was your one year anniversary .
Robbie took you to Paris. You've always wanted to go. You smile at the very handsome boy sitting across from you. Your eyes look out a window with a view of Paris. Stunning.

You dressed really nice in a little black dress and heels. Your hair was perfect and makeup was glowing and natural.

You just finished the best dinner you've ever had.
Robbie smirked at you, the butterflies in your stomach went crazy. He was up to something.
He took your hand and led you to the Effie Tower.

The tower was lit up like Christmas! It was amazing

The tower was lit up like Christmas! It was amazing. The sun was slowly setting.
You both stand in front of it and smile. It felt like a dream. You look over at Robbie. His eyes were sparkling in wonder. He eyes meet yours. He turns to face you and holds both of your hands.
"y/n, this year being with you, getting to know you.. getting to love you, has made me the happiest guy in the whole world." His eyes shined as he bent down on one knee. "Will you make me the happiest guy in the world forever?"
He opens up a ring from Tiffany's.
Your eyes tear up and your heart flies.
"Yes!" You say with your hand shaking.
He chuckles and slips the ring on.
He stands up and holds your waist as you put your arms on his neck and stare into his eyes. "I love you so much Robbie Kay!" You say leaning your nose on his. "I love you more..Future Mrs. Kay." You both smile and then kiss.
Fireworks went off above you both.
You were the happiest girl in the world!