Blind Date ❤️

"Come on you need to get out more." Your best friend says to you as you lay in bed and eat popcorn and watch lame reality tv shows about couples finding love.
"No, I won't ever find love. It's impossible." You say drinking a coke.
"I have an idea." Your best friend smiles.
"That look.." you say.
"What look?" Your bestie laughs.
"The look that I know you have when you get a very, bad idea." You sit up.
"Blind date." Your bestie giggles.
"NO WAY." You shrug.
"YES WAY." Your bestie pulls you out of bed. She puts you in some cute clothes and fixes your hair and makeup. You look kinda cute.
"Okay, so I do know who it is." Your bestie smiles. You frown. "Who?" "It's a surprise."
They drag you to the car and drives you to the beach. The beach has a cute little restaurant on the pier right on the water.
You take a deep breath. You're wearing a white dress that flows and your hair is curled. Your heels are a tan color and you're very tan from being out on the beach surfing.
You've never had a boyfriend. Only guy friends.  You're not sure what you're getting into.
You get out and sigh. "I don't wanna do this."
Your bestie holds your shoulders.
"Y/N YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL BEAST. YOU DESERVE THIS. It's a free meal at the least."
You nod. You could use some good free seafood. "You're under the name Kay. They'll take you to your date. Have fun!" Your bestie runs off with her car and there you are all alone.
You walk up and tell the people the name Kay and they take you to the back outside.
It was a beautiful setting. The sun going down and the outside fairy lights where on and barley starting to show.
You go up to a table and see a boy who looks super cute and shy. He gets up quickly and pulls out your chair. Such a gentleman.
You smile and sit down. "Hello." You say.
"H-Hi." He smiles. He's British. That's so hot.
You blush. "I'm so sorry if you're nervous.. This isn't really my thing." You laugh. He laughs too and seems to relax a little bit. "Me too."
"I'm Robbie." He says. "I'm Y/N."
He takes a sip of water. You end up talking about your friends, life, family, dogs.

"You're a really nice guy." You say.
"Thanks. You're really nice too." Robbie smiles.
You think to yourself. Maybe you can date.
"So, what are you doing this week?" Robbie looks at you sweetly.