First Day ~ Part 3

Later.....

3rd person P.O.V

After science Eren and [f/n] had arts so they started a project about tonal shading. Now it's lunch time and they are in lunch so they have to go to the cafeteria.

Your P.O.V

Mikasa, Armin, Eren and I look for a table to sit, Though it didn't take long before we found a table to sit on. We all put our bags behind the chairs and head to the buffet, I took my plate and I was lucky to find [f/f] and [f/d] I grabbed a knife, fork and a napkin I went back to our table but another student passed by and I bumped into him. I almost died of embarrassment, my plate flew right on top of me and food splattered all over me. Armin, Mikasa and Eren faced as their smiles quickly disappeared, seeing all the other students laughing and taking pictures of me. I about to cry when Mikasa and Armin told them to stop saying things like What if it was you who fell?! How would you feel?! The people soon stopped laughing and went away everything went back to normal. Eren helped me get up ' Are you ok?! Did you get hurt! Oh no.. your clothes. I will ask Mikasa if she has a change of clothes!' he looked at me with thoughtful eyes.

I could see that he was worried about me. Right after I stood I looked at my clothes I had [f/d] spilled on my grey skirt and [f/f] on my white top. I stood up and went to the bathroom with Mikasa. ' Oh my god! You poor thing! Let me help you.. I think I have a change of clothes lemme check.' She smiled and put her hands on her big red bag.

( i know Mikasa would never say this but You know! Whatever!)

She quickly pulled out jean shorts and a light pink shirt that says * Fight like a girl

' Thank you so much Mikasa!' I smiled as Mikasa nodded ' No prob!'