The Fight ~ Part 10

I chuckled. 'Hi im [f/n] !' I smiled. Sasha and Connie gave each other a smile that kinda said ' Should we tell her?' They both nodded afterwards leaving me with a raised eyebrow in confusion.

Connie leaned on me closer and said ' [f/n] huh? Eren has told a lot about you~ ...' He gave me a devilish grin. 'Eren?' I asked. Sasha on the back hummed Hhmp! Still with her mouthful of food. ' He told me a lot of good things about you ~ ' Connie continued

Connie looked at Eren who was death glaring him,That pulled the trigger. Connie continued even with a bigger grin on his face. ' He also told me how your hair looks so pretty and that he lo-' Connie was cut off by an enraged Eren who dragged Connie by the shirt right outside the almost empty classroom. Sasha also left the room looking out for Connie followed by Armin who probably went for Eren.

Doing that I was left alone with Mikasa. ' So' Mikasa started ' I have to get one thing that you Must get' She said with her tone rising with anger, she stepped closer to me. Being the same height as Eren she was a bit taller than me, she looked at me straight in the eye. Rage burnt in her eyes.

' I want you to get AWAY from Eren! We are much closer than you are to him. You mean nothing to him! You better back off before something bad happens to you' She pointed at my face, there was no way someone would disrespect me without me defending myself. I stood up for myself and said ' YOU don't tell me what to do It's My life and I don't need ANYONE telling me what to do!'

That did it, Mikasa snapped and threw a punch at my right cheek. I looked at her with surprise in my eyes, I was burning up with rage so I slapped her across the face. ' Bitch! How dare you lay finger at me!' Mikasa almost screamed She came at me with full force. She kicked me in the knee causing me to fall on my butt, she raised her hand into a fist punching my right cheek twice before the classroom door opened.

Inside Eren, Armin,Connie and Sasha bursted through the door Eren, Sasha and Connie held Mikasa back before she would throw me another punch. Mikasa was very strong so Eren and the others had to use a lot of strength to hold back Mikasa. ' MIKASA! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?!' Eren screamed still holding back Mikasa.

Armin walked towards me. I had one of my hands on my right cheek, pain stung my face as i placed another hand on my red cheek. ' [f/n] are you ok?!' Armin said, he had worry in his eyes 'I'm fine Armin, Thanks.' I lied, my cheek stung like hell ' No you're not! I will get some packed ice for you wait here and don't touch your injuries!' Armin said as he ran down the hall.

I looked back at Mikasa and the others, they have finally managed to call Mikasa down.