The Fight ~ Part 11

'MIKASA I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!! WHAT THE FUCK HAS GONE INTO YOU!' Eren shook MIkasa. Eren looked at Mikasa once more before pinching the bridge of his nose, He looked at me and gave me a weak smile. Armin suddenly bursted through the classroom door, he was panting and sweating. He was holding an ice pack on his hands he sprang towards Eren handing him over the ice pack.

Eren quickly walked over to me and kneeled down to the same height as me, he raised his hand slowly with the icepack on it. I jumped with the sudden contact of the ice on my beat up cheek. He looked thoughtful. I felt really dizzy as if the world were spinning I could still see Eren's green gaze, then suddenly everything went dark.

Eren's P.O.V

I was just pressing the ice against her cheek when [f/n] looked at my eyes weakly smiled then right after she looked up and collapsed right in front of me. ''[f/n] are you okay? [f/n]? [f/n]?!' I put her in a position that would help her breathe easier. I knew these kind of things because my father was a doctor. I shouted at Armin, Sasha and Connie ''CALL 911!'' Armin nodded whiles Connie and Sasha told MIkasa to get out, she hesitated for a bit then 'tch-ed' and walked away.

I'll deal with her later

The paramedics soon arrived they took [f/n] I ran after them and down the halls, all I saw was [f/n] being put carefully on the back on an ambulance. I stared at her one last time before the ambulance doors closed. The ambulance set off with its loud siren calling out as a scream.

Your P.O.V.

I woke up in a white room, it was white everywhere.

Wait... what happened why am i only seeing white everywhere? OMG DID I DIE?!

My vision became clear I was in a white room, Thank god... I whispered under my breath. I looked around, I think i'm in a hospital room. There was a doctor next to me, ' Hello! You are [f/n] [l/n] right?' He asked ' Yes thats me.' I slyly answered. ' Ah I see, my name is Dr. Jäeger. I will be taking care of you until you are good to go.' he smiled and I smiled back. 'Wait. As in Jäeger? Do you know anyone called Eren Jäeger?' I asked curiosity on my head. ' In the fact yes, he is my son.' my mouth quickly shaped into an 'o' shape. ' Do you know my son?'

' Yeah i'm one of his best friends actually!' I chuckled ' Oh, it's great he is having more and more friends.' I nodded. ' Anyways let's see, how do you feel [f/n]?' Dr. Jäeger asked me ' Well i feel a little dizzy, also my cheek hurts really much.' Dr. Jäeger started writing down notes. ' And how did you get your cheek injured like that?' ' Well... I got in a fight with a very strong girl and she punched me twice with full force on my cheek.' I answered.

He kept writing every word I said, 'Ok I will check your eyesight, fever etc.' ' I will get the stuff back I will be back in a second.' He continued. I nodded and he left my room,

< Ze Time skip because i'm lazy and the examination parts r boring>

Dr. Jäeger stood up ' [f/n] Because of your hit and how your cheek is very swollen we will take a few tests and see if you didn't fracture your cheek bone.' he smiled then continued ' Oh and my son Eren is waiting for you outside. I nodded as the doctor walked out the door, a few moments later the tall brunette guy walked in. I weakly smiled since my cheek hurts really bad, 'Hey, how are you doing?' Eren said as he sat on the edge of the bed I was lying on.

' Fine I guess...' I looked at Eren and concern written all over his eyes. ' Well these are for you' he took a bouquet of [f/c] roses and handed them to me ' Awww thanks! How did you know these were my favourite colour?' I asked ' I have my ways.'

<A/n If you don't like roses then just pretend that it's a flower you like ok? Do it for the sake of the story plz>

I handed the bouquet of roses back to Eren and looked at the water in a flower pot. I guess he understood and gently put the flowers on the flower pot. ' I hope you feel better, I'm sorry for how Mikasa treated you.' He said ' Oh yea that...' It was awkward for a few moments until Eren spoke up ' By the way why did you guys started to fight?' ' Mikasa told me to stay away from you and insulted me so I told her that it was my life and that no-one disrespects me, so she started to punch me and you know the rest.' He nodded ' I guess I will talk to her later about that.'

' Do you know why she told you to stay away from me?' Eren asked I shook my head ' No idea.' ' I guess that's because of her overprotective sister side.' Eren said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Sister?

'Oh I guess I haven't told you yet have I? Our family adopted Mikasa after her parents died in a car wreck.' Eren explained ' Ah I see'. Eren's phone started to buzz, he picked up his phone for a few seconds. His eyes running up and down the phone's screen. ' Ah I have to go. Sorry see ya later!' He scratched the back of his neck and leaned towards me with his cheeks dusted pink.

His lips came in contact with my unharmed left cheek, my eyes widen as I felt my entire body heat up. He quickly took his phone and sprinted out the door, leaving me totally embarrassed, shocked and confused. I lifted my hand up to my face, my index finger lightly touching the spot where Eren's soft lips.

Im sure that was just a 'get better' kiss on the cheek, nothing more and nothing less.

My eyes felt heavy the last thought I had before dozing off to sleep was Eren's lips in contact with my skin, And his beautiful minty green gaze looking at me.

SORRY IF I HAD ANY SPELLING MISTAKES OR I DID SOMETHING WRONG!! PLZ TELL ME ON ZE COMMENTS!!! I WAS THINKING OF LATER ON THE BOOK I COULD MAYBE DO SOME LEMON..... IF NOT JUST TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY BOOK SO FAR!!!! PLZ ENJOY IT... VOTES ARE VERY APPRECIATED THANK YOU, ALSO YOU MIGHT WANNA TELL SOME FRIENDS ABOUT THIS BOOK!!! I LUV ALL OF U GUYS RLY MUCH!!!

SEE YA ON DA NEXT PART!!!!

~ Author-chan