Part 7 ~ The note

When I realized that Eren and I were staring at each at each other's eyes for what seemed to be forever. There was a glimpse in his eyes that caught my attention... I didn't know what it was.

I quickly looked away as he did they same. That was so embarrassing!!!! Both of us blushed and looked away for a while.

We heard the ring go off Ugh... Math time I put the note on a pocket of my bag, closed my locker and set off to class.

Eren was following me not far behind with a tiny smile, I turned around to look at him ' What are you smiling about?' I friendly said. He looked at me with his deep green minty eyes for a moment then looked away trying to hide his blush.

' Oh... It's nothing..'

' If you say so!' I smiled then turned around. As I turned down the corridor I accidently bumped into someone, causing my bag to fall and unluckily some of my stuff fell out of my bag.

' Watch where you're going!' I could tell it was a guy's voice, I immediately looked up to see who's the rude guy. The guy was tall and he had an undercut, almost like a horse. He had amber eyes and an angry frown on his face.

Asshole

Almost in a split second Eren raced past me and grabbed the guy's shirt ' Why don't you go off and piss of your own mom instead of her Horseface' Eren let go of the guys shirt ' Who do you think you're talking to?!' The Horsefaced person threatened to throw a punch at Eren when a person next to Horseface grabbed him by the back, he was a little taller than Horseface he had black hair black eyes and freckles.

' Jean!! Get ahold of yourself!' He said.

Huh.. so the Horsefaced asshole is called Jean...

Jean soon stopped struggling and the freckled guy let go of Jean. ' Sorry about him.. He can be very rude when he's stressed!' He said with the sweetest smile. Not that I liked him of course but he did have a sweet smile ' I'm Marco! Marco Bodt! It's a pleasure to meet you...' '[f/n], [f/n] [l/n]' I continued '

GEEZ JEAN Y DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A ... *clears throat*

*puts on glasses*

*puts mic on da face*

AN ASS!!

ANYWAYS THIS CHAPTER CAME REAAAALLY SHORT BECAUSE I WANTED TO UPDATE FOR U GUYS.... IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPLOADED ANYTHING IN LIKE 2 MONTHS CUZ I WAS STUDYING AND I HAD A FAMILY TRIP IM SO SORRYYYYY but I WILL START UPDATING AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!! COMMENTS ARE VERY APPRECIATED AND LEAVE A FAVOURITE TOO!!! SEE YA!! - AUTHOR-CHAN