Drama ~ Part 12

THIS CHAPTER'S IDEA WAS @Feli_Ellie03 'S IDEA!!!! PLZ ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!! KEEP IN MIND THAT IM NOT UPDATING VERY MUCH BECAUSE OF Y TRIPS AND ALSO MY GRANDMA'S HOUSE HAS RLY BAD INTERNET CONNECTION. ALSO THIS IS JUST A HOBBY OF MINE SO DON'T EXPECT ME TO UPLOAD TOO SOON... BUT ENJOY!!! ALOS PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE 200+ READS!!! <3 Author chan ~

I woke up by the sound of lightning, it was raining very hard.

It was midnight, I looked over the clock 3:00 am... ugh. I helped myself up and drank a glass of water that lay next to my bed, I lied back down hoping to get some more sleep.

*Dream*

I was walking down the school hallways, it was very dark.

I heard a scream towards our classroom, it wasn't a high pitched scream.

It sounded deeper almost like a guys' scream, maybe it was just an hallucination.

No, I started running towards it. I ran as fast as I could up the stairs but they looked infinite.

I finally got up to my classroom, panting. I slowly opened the door. Thorns pierced through my heart.

I was shocked to see Eren and Armin laying on the floor, a pool of blood surrounding their limp lifeless bodies.

I fell to my knees crying my lungs out, their eyes looked dull. I looked over the tables. A few classmates laughing at the two dead bodies.

Mikasa standing next to them with a big grin on her face, and a kitchen knife on her hand.

I woke up gasping for air, hot tears streaming down my cheeks. I looked around the room, the sun blazing through the windows. I heard the door creek so I looked over and saw Eren and Armin standing there smiling with all their heart. I couldn't help but cry again they are fine [f/n] they are fine...

They walked over to me ' [f/n] what's wrong?!' Eren looked over at me ' Are you oka?! Why are you crying?!' Armin also asked concern written all over their eyes. They walked closer to me and each of them sat at different sides of the bed, Eren wiped the tears from my cheeks. I hugged them as tight as I could, my eyes still watery. ' How are you doing [f/n]?' Armin asked ' the doctor said that I dislocated my cheek bone.'

' So i'm only going to stay here until Sunday then I will be released.' Armin and Eren nodded

~<Today was Tuesday...>~

' Sorry [f/n] but we have to go, school is going to start so we have to go..' Armin said, I knew he looked sad because they probably wanted me to go to school with them. I was still very sad about my nightmare so I figured what the heck!! 'Wait Eren! Armin!' I pulled both their shirts and gave them both a quick peck on the cheek. They just stared at me blushing wildly, I ruffled their hair and smirked ' You don't wanna be late for class do you?' They snapped off their little daydream. They both took their things, they waves their goodbyes and left. Closing the door behind them.

I sighed in relief. Thank goodness they're alive, As I was just laying on the bed I started to heat up. Wait I just kissed Eren and Armin?! Why did I do that?! Now they're going to think about it in a wrong way!! Ugh i'm screwed....

The door then opened and I saw my mom and stepdad walked in the room. ' [f/n] you didn't come back home yesterday! We were so worried!!'

~< A lot of mom talk later >~

'Well we have to go now sweety, goodbye!' Mom kissed my unharmed cheek. Mom and dad walked out the door. I waved my goodbyes as they did the same, I was so bored so I turned on the TV. There was nothing interesting going on so I just started watching a documentary about snow leopards. It was actually kinda interest, snow leopards are really cute! After the documentary was finished I felt like taking a nap.

I woke up from my nap by the door creek ugh that door creek sure is annoying.. Eren was standing by the door, he was wearing a Neko tiara. He looked so cute! ' Nyaaan ~' Eren said with both his hands near his face , I couldn't contain myself ' You look so cute! Neko-Eren.' He scratched the back of his neck. ' Heh, well I kinda bought this for you..' he took off the Neko ears and handed them to me.

'Aww thanks!' I hugged him then put them on my head ' Oh I bought two so it would match' he said taking another pair off his bag and placing them on his head. ' Let's take a selfie!' Eren smirked, he took out his phone and unlocked it. Then opened the camera app he placed his thumb he then stook out his tongue and his cheeks were pressed against mine.

That of course made me blush a lot, I kept looking at the camera though. He shot the picture and put down the phone, we looked at the picture. Eren looked kawaii and I was blushing a lot, the worst part was that you could see the blush on my cheeks' ' You look so cute when you blush [f/n] ' That as you probably know made me blush 5x more. That as you probably know made me blush 5x more. ' Awwwwn' He started pinching my cheek 'Oh I know what's gonna make you blush 100x more..' he said wearing a devilish grin. He leaned towards me ' E-Eren?What a-are you doing?!' Ugh why did I stutter?!

He kept leaning in until our faces were an inch apart, he then did an unexpected thing that kinda shocked me. Our noses touched, I felt like almost dying of embarrassment. He then pulled away he was also blushing, he then ruffled my hair ' Just kidding.' he stuck out his tongue.

< Time skip to Saturday >

I woke up in the morning, 'Ah I looove saturday mornings...' I said to myself when I heard a knock on the door. I fixed my hair a bit since it looked really weird in the mornings. 'Come in' I said loudly enough for the person on the door to hear.The door then opened and Dr.Jäeger walked in ' So [f/n] I have great news for you!' i smiled at the thought of good news ' Since you recovered very quickly you will be released today in a hour or less.' 'Great!' i said clapping my hands together.

YOU WERE EXPECTING READER-CHAN AND EREN TO KISS RIGHT?! SORRY PLZ DONT KILL ME.... BUT U MIGHT KISS SOONER OR LATER ;-)