Part 8 ~ The Note

Marco and I shook hands before I looked at Jean who i guessed was still mad...

' Yea nice to meet you [f/n]' Jean said not with a friendly tone though, Jean looked back at Eren. They were doing the most enraged faces ever to each other ' I'll deal with you later Jäeger' Jean turned around and as he was walking away Eren said ' Same goes for you Kirstein'

Marco waved his good-byes and walked away with Jean. ' Ugh that dude gets on my nerves' Eren looked back at Jean who was facing back the way he was. ' Nevermind him! Let's go before we get late to maths!' I smiled as Eren and I went side by side

We got to math class when Armin and Mikasa headed to Design ' See ya at lunch!' Armin said with a big smile on his face. ' Bye!' Eren and I said at the same time.

We quickly looked at each other and said ' Jinx!' at the same time ' Double Jinx!' at the same time too! We looked at each other and laughed. We entered the Math classroom, it wasn't that big, the teacher's desk was big and had three math books stacked in a neat pile. There was a bottle of water and a red apple, Eren and I sat at the far back there weren't any more spots next to each other so Eren had to sit behind me.

I'm so bored...

The teacher just kept on talking about angles and blah blah blah, I couldn't help but notice that Eren would look at me sometimes. I would turn back hesitantly not to look him straight in the eye

Awkward....

I just kept on looking at the teacher whiles taking notes about angles and stuff, the class soon would be over. 'Class is over!' the teacher almost screamed. I put my notebook inside of my bag my pencils in my pencil case and put everything inside of my bag.

I picked up my bag and put it resting on my shoulders. Eren walked up to me and laughed 'One more class and we go home!' I nodded. We walked side by side to science class. As we entered the classroom Eren and I sat next to each other, the tables were in a way that only two students could sit at one table.

' Hello again class! I know everyone is very tired but try to do your work, today we will continue in our project about reproduction.' 'I completely forgot about that project..' I whispered in Eren's ear ' Me too' he said as we both giggled.

I looked around and I noticed that Armin and Mikasa were also in the same class. Unfortunately Jean was with us too, He was paired up with Marco.

Eren and I started researching about how different types of species reproduce. I was using the computers they let us use sometimes during class only to research.

We researched and gathered information for about 40 minutes, 'School is now over' Eren said with a relieved sigh. I friendly punched him on the shoulder and said ' Yep!', Eren and I turned off our computers and put our stuff in our bags.

Eren went towards Mikasa and Armin, Mikasa looked at me with a cold stare.

Why is she looking at me like that?....

Eren waved at me wearing a big smile on his face, I waved back and walked towards them. I didn't dare to look at mikasa in the eyes. ' Oh [f/n] i wanted you to meet two more of our friends' Armin looked towards two classmates standing next to each other. ' You've probably haven't noticed them yet.' Armin continued.

I kept looking at them, they were a guy and girl. The guy was the same height than me, maybe a little taller. He had amber eyes and a buzz haircut. He looked very nice and playful, the girl on the other hand had brown hair neatly put in a high ponytail. She also had brown eyes and she was the same height as the buzz cut guy, she was eating a sandwich.

I shook hands with the guy and the girl, ' This is Sasha' The guy said messing with Sasha's ponytail. ' And this buzzy buzz haircut dude is Connie'

SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE IN A WHILE CUZ I HAD A SCHOOL BREAK AND IM IN BRAZIL AT MY GRANDMA'S SO THE INTERNET HERE IS RLY SLOW !! SRY!!! I WILL TRY AND WRITE NEW CHAPTERS AS SOON AS I CAN!! sry again plz no kill me