Part 6 ~ The note

I finally came home and went upstairs. I thought no more before jumping onto bed. I quickly fell asleep even though I forgot to eat dinner. I woke up in the middle of the night after my terrifying dream that I had about these psychopaths that invaded the school and killed everyone. Shaking the feeling off that nightmare as i looked at my alarm clock ' 4 am.....' i whispered to myself before quickly falling asleep again

I woke up with my alarm clock song ' Guren no Yumiya' as I turned off the sound. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and also brushed my hair as i looked at the mirror and smiled Today is a new day... I thought before going downstairs and calmly eating my breakfast ' You must be hungry! Yesterday you didn't even eat dinner!' Mom smiled as I took another bite out of my toast with strawberry jam. I brushed my teeth again and dressed on my uniform. I took my [f/c] bag said goodbye to my mom and dad and left. On the way to school I realised Eren was catching up on me from behind.

 He paced next to me as he says ' Good morning [f/n] !' I smiled ' Good morning Jäeger bombastic!' I just made up that ''nickname'' for him as we both laughed. 

We started normally as usual with Miss. Charlotte talking about school and homework. Armin was already there when we entered the room, Mikasa caught up to Eren and I as we entered the classroom ' Sorry Miss.Charlotte for being late' she looked at Mikasa Eren and I and smiled ' It's ok! Now go and sit down' as she continued talking to the class. 

As Eren and I walked out of the classroom hearing 'Breaktime!' from Miss.Charlotte we went to our lockers to get our stuff when suddenly a note fell from inside of my locker.

I have completely fallen for you

Everything you do

Everything you say

Everything you are

You are my first thought in the morning, you my last thought before I sleep

And you're almost every thought in between ~ Secret Admirer

I gasped, I never thought someone would.... Ha.. I mean ~ as I got lost in my thought I didn't realize Eren was looking over my shoulder, I jumped back by his sudden appearance. 'E-EREN?! You scared me...' I realized that he was still looking at the note I was holding onto. He started blushing wildly. 'Sorry..' his green gaze still focused on the note. The face he made... It was just adorable.

He's kinda cute...

Sorry guys... these chapters area really short and please please PLEEEEASE comment and tell me on what i should improve or maybe if you want me to add levi to the story!!!

DONT FORGET TO FAVOURITE ME AND FOLLOW ME :3