Kiss ~ Part 15

U guys r gonna hate me forever because of this chapter.... Sorry!!!!!! I might change if u guys want me 2 tho

I walked back with Eren and Armin. 'Hey Eren, I have to go study. Later!' He said whiles walking off looking back and winking at me, I winked back. ' Oh, Eren! Sorry I have to go too, I have to help Sasha with a project.

'Ok bye!' Eren smiled as he walked away. I went outside the park, looking back to check if Eren wasn't following me. Nope, coast is clear.

I went to the pond as Armin told me to, He was sitting on a bench. He was desperately looking around, probably anxious.

I walked over to Armin as he smiled and waved at me, ' So, why did you call me here Coconut head?.'

'W-well.. I-I w-want to tell you something...' 'Awwww You look so cute when you stutter!' flicked Armin's forehead. 'Ouch! That's so mean!'

Armin complained 'Hey! You also hurt my cheek!' Armin said whiles rubbing his cheek, I came closer to his face 'I didn't even touch your ch-'

I was cut off by lips smashing onto mine, I stared at Armin wide eyed. I couldn't pull away, I was in complete shock.

He pulled away as he grinned 'I love you.' 'I-I ugh....' 'You look so cute when you stutter.'He copied what I said earlier, pinching my cheeks. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I fake smiled

'I-I n-need some time to think about this...' I stuttered whiles running away with all my might. I was so embarrassed, that was my first kiss. Well I do have a little crush on Armin, and Eren.

What the hell am I thinking?!

I ran towards the school building, I ran across the halls and inside the bathroom. I looked in the mirror whiles touching my lips with two fingers, the spot where Armin kissed me.

Hah.... my first kiss was with Armin.

I walked out of the bathroom sprinting, secretly hoping Armin wasn't there, I turned a left at another corner.

I tripped over myself and accidently bumped into a student, making both of us trip over. I fell under of the student, I slowly opened my eyes as the face of the student faced me.

It was no one more than Jäeger Bombastic on the ground with me on the bottom, my face started to heat up to see in the position we were in.

He had his hands pinning down my wrists, our faces were really close to each other. His leg was between my legs as the other one was at the side.

' E-EREN?!' I stutter ' Oh i'm so sorry!' He let go of my wrists and stood up, he handed out a hand to me which I gladly took it.

'Thanks!' I smirked, He grinned back. 'Where were you?' He asked 'Well... I can tell you later, what about we hang out at my place?' I suggested 'Sure!'

He placed his hand on my shoulder he then headed for his locker, I watched as he unlocked it and took out his jacket, earphones, back and took out his phone.

'Lemme just tell Mikasa that i'm coming over.' I just nodded as I took out my own phone, I knew it would take a while for Eren to convince Mikasa that he's coming to my house.

So i figured i'd listen to music whiles he used his phone, I unlocked the screen as I tapped the youtube icon. I typed the song I wanted to listen in the search box.

I scanned with my eyes looking for the song I wanted, I then found my favourite song (If you don't like this song just pretend it's a song u like) I gently pressed my thumb against the video.

Parasyte OST - Next to you, started playing I slightly looked down. Appreciating the beautiful piano rhythm.

After a few minutes the piano sound faded away, I looked back at Eren who hung up just in time the song came to it's end.

'So? What happened?' I looked over Eren who was walking over to me, 'Well.' He put both his hands in his pockets.

I BET THAT WHEN U READ KISS, YOU THOUGHT IT WAS EREN AND READER CHAN RIGHT?! SEE YA IN DA NEXT CHAP!