Conseil Du Loup Noir (The Black Wolf's Council)

Gerard Way's Point Of View

   The head of the council stood up. It was the black wolf himself.
   '' Silence! I said SILENCE! '' he yelled. The room went quiet in seconds. He looked over at me.
   '' Mr Way, you have nothing against a few questions.. do you? ''
   '' No, not at all, '' I replied rolling my eyes.
   '' What exactly happened? ''
   I sighed deeply and answered him carelessly, '' As I said before, I was in my house when he attacked me from behind. I pulled out the dagger and- ''
   Of course someone had to disagree with me, '' Yet we have a witness saying that it wasn't you at all- ''
   '' And who's your witness? No one else was there except Mr Iero- ''
   I just sat there thinking, why am I even here? So that's how I spent Friday night. I ended up proved innocent as 'I killed in self defence'. My thoughts wandered to Jaspar. Surely they were doing something like watching movies or listening to music or something...

   Jaspar Varn's Point Of View 

   '' Jaspar! Get up man! '' Ryan yelled. I opened my eyes suddenly realising that I was lying on the couch in the living room under a blanket. I sat up quickly wiping my eyes.
   '' Dude, you got a text message so I read it... Way is coming back in like an hour! We need to get this place cleaned or we're dead, literally! '' Ryan explained. I looked around the room. It looked as if a tornado went through it. There were empty bottles, papers and food scattered all over the place. My sat there with my mouth wide open. I just hoped that there weren't going to be any stains on the carpet.

   I jumped up and walked quickly to the kitchen,'' I'll get the rubbish and you get all the papers in a pile. Let's just hope that nothing's missing. We need to check the drawers and stuff as well. Shit.. ''
   '' What? ''
   '' The guns... ''
   We looked at each other then sprinted upstairs. Gerard and Frank's room was covered in rubbish too. I opened the wardrobe door slowly making the tension reach it's limits. We were extremely lucky, everything was on it's place. Nothing has been touched. We sighed with relief in unison. We went back to the living room. Something on the pile of papers Ryan had collected caught my eye...

   '' Ryan, come look at this, '' I said. He came over as I picked up the white envelope. He put the rest of the papers in a drawer and stood beside me to look at what I was holding. It was old and creased in some places. The handwriting was the same though, the same as on the letter we gave to Williams.
   '' It's the same but the name... '' Ryan pointed out.

   Gerard Way's Point Of View

   It was 9am when we got back from the meeting. I opened the door and walked in lazily, Frank following close behind.
   '' Jaspar? '' I shouted.
   '' We're in the living room, '' he shouted back.
   '' I need to get going, '' I heard Ryan say, '' Thanks Mr Way. ''
   '' Bye, '' I said as he went out of the front door. I entered the living room to find Jaspar stood there holding an envelope. I walked over to him and snatched it out of his hands as soon as I saw who it was addressed to.
   '' Where did you get that from? '' I asked sternly looking down at him.
   He began to explain himself, '' I- I found it under the cupboard when I was looking for my pen- ''
   '' I remember clearly where I put this and it was in the drawer in that cupboard over there. '' 
   Just then Frank walked in, '' Hey, something wrong? ''
   '' Have you been looking through my documents? '' I continued. He shook his head looking into my eyes a little scared.
   '' However you got it, make sure that you never touch any of my things again, understood? '' I threatened. He nodded quickly. I went to the kitchen to make coffee.

   '' Maybe it just fell out when you were looking for something? '' Frank asked.
   '' No. I always put my things where they were, Frank, '' I explained handing him a cup of coffee.
   '' What is it anyway? ''
   '' Just an old letter from like 15 years ago. ''
   He leaned against the counter. I put my half finished cup of coffee down and walked slowly upstairs. Frank followed not long after. I opened the wardrobe and took out a clean t-shirt. I looked back at Frank who was stood in the doorway motionless. 
   '' Frank? ''
   '' Look, '' he whispered and pointed to a quite a big spider on the floor. It was nothing compared to the one that Jaspar killed back in Royds Hall. I smiled. 
   '' Get this bastard out of here! '' he yelled backing away a little step.
   '' Frank it's only- ''
   '' Well then get rid of it! ''
   I smirked and shook my head. We looked at each other then back at the spider, which wasn't there anymore. 
   '' Where the fuck did it go?! '' Frank gasped.
   '' Don't worry, it won't hurt you. It's gone anyway, '' I smiled. He walked into the room cautiously. In a flash he was sitting on the bed staring at the floor all around. I smiled and sat on the bed beside him.