[5] Sunscreen

Wow.
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the scenery.

It was another part of the beach. But somehow, it was just breathtaking. There was no one around, other than us.

There was no seaweed on the fine sand, no beach chairs or huts to provide shade for the tourists. It was the pure beauty of mother nature.

"Ain't it nice?" Jungkook said proudly.

"Absolutely." I said as I started walking around. There were also coconut trees nearby.

"Hey, should we go get our things and swim?" I suggested.

"I'll go call the hyungs. You two go get ready first and meet back right here!" Jungkook said and he went off.

....
I changed into my two-piece bikini. It was black with a few cutouts here and there. I brought a towel and threw on a cover-up. I don't want to get tanned after-all.

I headed towards the bridge when I realized that I may have just gotten lost. Shit. I tried walking back to wherever I came from but it got worse. I was really in trouble. I stood there thinking for a while. If I could only find the beach, it would've been better than being stray in the middle of random trees.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Y/n?"
I quickly turned around. Ah~ I'm saved. I gave him a hug.

"Are you okay?" Jimin said giving the hug back while patting my head. He was wearing nothing but just his swim trunks. He also had a towel with him.

"Mm. I just got lost..." I said shyly. Our skin was touching and it kinda made me dizzy.

"Here, follow me. It's this way."

We managed to get back to the breathtaking view of the beach. We set our things on the side of a tree and I took off my cover-up. It wasn't really anything since it was already see through. But I could see the guys looking at me. I went red.

"Let's go~" I said as I ran into the ocean to hide my embarassment. I hope the other group will be back soon so that Kathy is here with me.

"Yah! Y/n, you should apply sunscreen! What if your skin gets sun-burnt?" Jimin said waving his hand.

"No~ I'm in the water anyways!"
"Yah! UV rays can still get to you, even if you're in the water! Now come here this instant y/n!" Jimin said holding the bottle of sunscreen.

Aish. "Okay. Fine."

I got out of the water and walked. To Jimin.
"Lie down, i'll apply it to your back first."
"Don't you have the spray on kind?" I said.
"I personally don't think those work that well. Anyways, lie down!"

I lied down on the towel facing towards the beach. Jimin put the sunscreen on me.

"Ah. Cold!"

He ignored me and started to spread it on my back. Chills went up my back. It's just because of the coolness of the sunscreen. Nothing else.

I cleared my throat and looked back towards the ocean. The other guys already applied their sunscreen so they were in the water playing.

Even though we were in the shade, It was still pretty hot. I felt almost feverish. Before I knew it, I started dozing off.

End of chapter