[4] Beach

The 9 of us were split up into 3 rooms. Kathy and I were one. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were the second room. Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon are in the last room.

After we settled our things in our room, we decided to go and explore the town/hotel.
"Let's check out the restaurants/buffet and pools first." I said. I was still somewhat tired, probably because of jet lag, so I didn't want to walk anywhere.

"How 'bout we separate into groups? We'll meet up back in the lobby at 12 to eat lunch and then we can see where we go together later." Jin said.

Group 1 consisted of Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Kathy.
Group 2 consisted of me, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi

"Let's go check out the pool and the beach first!" Jimin said excitedly.
"Mm...I think I'll look around inside the hotel first. Wanna come with me, Tae?" Yoongi asked
"Yea. I don't want to get tanned." Taehyung said.

So now it was just me, Jimin, and Jungkook.
"Wow. The pool is huge! And it's also really clean. Ah, the water's cool." I said as I dipped my toes in.

"Hey, is that a coconut tree? OMG I wanna knock it down!" Jungkook said and ran off to the trees. We didn't bother going after him.

We walked a little more and saw the sign that lead to the beach.
We started walking on the wooden bridge when Jimin suddenly pulled me towards him.
"Yah, look at where your going y/n. There's a hole in the middle there."
I looked down, "Oh.."

"Are you okay? You've been somewhat out of it. Jet lag?" He said, still holding onto me.
"Mhmm." I nodded.
We walked the rest of the way to the beach silently.

"Ah. The sand's hot." I said and kicked around a bit.
"Hey look, there's seaweed." Jimin said as he picked one up and waved it in front of me.
"Ewww. No, Jimin! Put that down!" I said as I started backing away.
"Oh come on~ you eat this thing, how can you be scared?" He started walking a little faster toward me.
"No! Seriously, Jimin!"

I started running while trying to avoid the seaweed on the ground and the seaweed Jimin was holding up.
"Y/N!" He said with a big smile while chasing after me.

He caught up and pulled me into his embrace.
"Ha! How are you gonna run away from me now, huh?" Jimin said.
We were both laughing. I looked over and saw Jimin's biceps. Damn son.
I blushed. But I'm pretty sure he didn't notice since it was really hot anyways.

"Y/N! Jimin! I found something really cool!" Jungkook came running to us.

"I'll bring you guys there." Jungkook said while waving us along.

End of chapter