[12] Bus

I feel...how do you say it...like I've been revealed?
A 100% sober Jimin just saw me completely drunk. And I have no recollection of it whatsoever.

Jimin and I walked to the table where the guys were.
"Morning~" Hoseok said.
Kathy got up from her seat and patted my shoulders. "You alright? Heard you were drunk last night. If you want, we can go and get painkillers before you eat." Kathy said.
"I'm fine. I'm really hungry right now so...let's go..?" I asked.

After breakfast, I headed back to the room with Jimin and Kathy. Jimin was walking a bit ahead of us. As we were walking, Kathy leaned in. "Did anything happen?" She whispered.
"What do you mean? I don't even remember anything at all. It's all really drowsy." I whispered back.
"Dang it girl."
"By the way...aren't you and Hoseok getting quite close since these two days?" I nudged at her.
"Hehe. Yep. He's a really sweet guy. Plus, we're both really outgoing, I think we match each other."
I gave her the two thumbs up.

Kathy went ahead to our room first. Jimin opened the door to his room and I retrieved my things.
"I kinda overheard what you guys were talking about."
I stood in front of him, holding my bag and shoes in front of me.
"Well it's nothing really. You don't have to be sorry about it or anything." I gave him a smile.
He paused for a moment and then he hugged me.
"Jimin! Wh-what are you doing?!"
"Recharge....complete." And he let me go.
"Hahaa, what was that? Are you WALL-E?" I waved goodbye and headed to my room.

I sat down on my bed and took the painkiller that Kathy handed to me.
"Ahh. My head's finally clearing."
"I told you to take it earlier." Kathy said as she gave me the look.
"Yah. I don't want to make it inconvenient for you. To head back up again and down again."
"Nothing's inconvenient when it's for my best friend. Got that?" Kathy gave me a hug.
I returned the hug.
"What's with everyone today? Is it national tree hugger day? Anyways, yea. I got it."

We headed to the lobby. Everyone was all here.
Namjoon was looking at a brochure.
"What's the plan for today?" I asked him.
"All the fun stuff. After we separated into groups yesterday, we went to some areas of the town. Mostly markets. So we can get a ton of souvenirs. But since you got sick...we didn't get to explore everything. But it's okay, we can add that today's itinerary."

Taehyung checked his watch. "Hey, it's 9:25... Don't we have to board the bus in 5 minutes?"
Namjoon looked up from his brochure. "Why didn't you tell me that earlier? Let's go! Pali pali!"
He rushed us outside as if we were kindergarteners.

Surprisingly, we were the only ones from our hotel to board the double-decker bus. It wasn't too crowded either. Some of the guys took the seats on the roof level, while the others and I stayed inside, the first level.

Yoongi, Jungkook, and Taehyung we're sitting in the middle of the bus. Yoongi was listening to music while the other two were fooling around. Jimin and I were in the back, sitting across from each other.

"Hyung said that it'll take a while before reaching there...so maybe you can take a nap if you want. Since you might be tired." Jimin said. I opened the window so that there was a breeze, it felt nice; I closed my eyes and I felt myself drifting off to the sound of the bus and the bumps, the boys talking, and to the nice breeze of the wind.

End of chapter