[16] Truth or Dare?

Some of us sat on the floor while I sat on the bed with some others. Taehyung spun the plastic water bottle on the floor.
"Okay! The first person is..." The water bottle stops on Kathy.
Taehyung shouted "Aha! I've been wanting to ask this for a reallly long time. Did anyone confess yet? If so, who?" At the word confess, I saw Jimin flinch beside me.

"I confessed." Hoseok shyly raised his hand up. "So...Kathy's mine now. Don't you dare touch her!" Both of their faces turned red.
"Hahaha! What about me?" I asked as I poked Kathy on the arm.
"You're different. But still....wait. Taehyung! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET US CHOOSE TRUTH OR DARE." Hoseok said pointing to Tae. Taehyung just shrugged.

"Ok, okay. On to the next person. Shall we decide the truth, dare thing before? It'll be more fun." Jin said, ready to spin the bottle.
"Let's do dare this time!" I said.
*spins bottle*

"...and....it is....Jiminnie!" We all said in unison.
"Aish." He said and ruffled his hair.
"Oh we got one!" Jungkook and Taehyung said, looking at each other before looking at me and Jimin.

"Let y/n sit in your lap for the rest of the game." Kookie said.
"WHAT?" Jimin and I said in unison.
"First of all, why the whole game? That's too long." Jimin said. I interrupted Jimin, it was just.. Too embarassing.
"What? Why me? Can't you choose someone like...I don't know, Namjoon?" I asked, pointing to Namjoon.

"No way y/n, you best fit that position. I mean Kathy can't do it 'cause of the horse. Plus, it's no fun with a guy." Namjoon said.
"But..." I rolled my eyes. "Okay fine... But in return: I can skip my next turn, if it comes to me, since I'm already doing a dare." I stood up and walked over to Jimin. It was really awkward to kinda, just, sit, there. And everyone was watching.

"Guys! Spin the bottle..gosh." I said as I was in Jimin's lap. I felt his breathing on my hair and I tensed up just a bit.
The next person, who got truth, was Jungkook.
I don't know if it was telepathy but we all asked in unison how many girls he had dated.
"WTF is this?!"
"Well, you're the youngest. Plus, you're good looking. A golden maknae indeed. Now answer the question." Taehyung said.
He put 2 fingers up. Then with his other hand, an 'o'.
"20?!" I shouted, almost jumping up.
"Just kiddingggg, noona. Just 2..." Jungkook smiled and did the peace sign aegyo.

"Aish, this kid. Seriously." Yoongi said.
I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Sorry, y/n, can you switch your position? My leg kinda fell asleep..." Jimin said. "Oh yea, sorry."

"Now dare for.....*spins bottle* OMGOMGOMGOMG, Yoongi!!" Taehyung started jumping up and down.
"Oh, this is gonna be fun." Jin said, laughing.
"We need to pick a reallll good one." Namjoon said.

"Oh, let's get him to put a bikini top on." I said, raising my hand up.
"Who's though?" Namjoon said.
Shucks. He might stretch one of ours out if he puts is on...unless it's the tie on type then it'll be okay. But I only had tie on types and Kathy had the slip-in.
"Damnit, why am I digging my own grave. I'll go get mine." I said as I got up from Jimin's lap.
"Wait! Kathy you go get hers. And get the best one possible." Taehyung said.

Yoongi came out of the washroom with my black bikini top on while wearing his navy shorts.
Pft. We all laughed.
"YAH! YOU." Yoongi pointed to us.
"Hey, this is the point of truth or dare." Hoseok said, giving a shrug.
I swear, for the rest of the game, Yoongi was frowning.

Next: truth for Jin.
"Have you ever wasted food, somehow. Either burning it, or like someone made you drop it on the floor..." I asked. I was just really curious if Jin had EVER betrayed food.
"I swear to God, nope." Jin said, having his one hand up. We all looked quite impress with the answer.

The next spin pointed to me. But we all realized that since me and Jimin were in the same spot, we still had to do it. "Dare for Chimchim~" Tae said.
"Thank God I made that deal." I tried turning towards Jimin but we were really close and I didn't know how to make it not awkward...

"Kiss your most favorable person in this room." Kathy said.
I eyed Kathy. What are you doing? Just helping you out girl. What?! She just smiled back at me. It could be literally anyone in here. Other than Kathy of course.. But still.
"wOOOOOOOOO" the 2 youngest said (other than Jimin).
I got off of Jimin so that he could walk over to who he wanted to kiss. Maybe Jin omma? But before I could get up fully, he held my wrist and pulled me down, giving me a peck on the cheek.
-------------------
AHHH. *starts fangurling real hard*
The M/V for "Save Me" is out~~~~
^____^ I don't know if you guys noticed, but I'm trying to make Jimin a little more confident for the upcoming chapters!

See you in my next chapter and don't forget to smile! :)