[10] 박지민

Jimin's POV

I swear I was hugging y/n for 10 minutes straight. At least she stopped crying. That was the first priority. Second priority: get her to her room and get her to change back into something less...revealing.

"Jiminniee~"
"Hm? What?"
"Let's go seeee the st-ahss (stars)." She said as she pointed up to the sky.
"You want to go back to the garden?" I asked, confused.
"Ani, let's flyyyy to za moooon! Heehee. *hic*" She said.
Don't tell me. Drunk?! I thought she said she was good at holding liquor! Aish.
"No, y/n, let's go back to your room, okay?" I said nicely.
"NO! I WANT TO GO TO THE MOOOONNNN~" She stepped back and almost tripped.

I carried her to a bench in the garden and took off her heels. They were killer. How can you stand on a pair of chopsticks? Crazy.

"Peu-retty." She said as she looked up, towards the star-covered sky.
"Yea...so are you." I said the last part quietly and kept my eyes on her.
"Hey chin *hic* gu, do you know Jimin?" She leaned her head onto my shoulder.
"Mhm, yea."
"Welllll, he's really cool. Even though my ideal type is a tallllll guy and he's short, *hic* somehow, he makes my heart *hic* beat."
Pshhh. She's probably just talking nonsense.
"I mean, he's *hic* got this realllllly cool aura around him." she did some weird arm actions.
"Like..like when he looks at you, it's...like he's *hic* looking into your heart."
I laughed. "Really?" I said.
"YAH! He's reallll cooool! Don't you dare laugh at *hic* my Jimin! Everything's so perfect witth him."
She smiled and closed her eyes.

Adorable.

"An-" She started saying something but she looked like she was gonna throw up.
"AH! Y/n, not this side!!!" I turned her body away from me and to towards the floor.
Blegh.
She let her head go backwards.
"Y/n, you okay?" I feel bad for the caretakers here...sorry!
"......sleepy...."
"Mm. Let's go back." I helped her get up but her walking was all over the place.

"Yah, you can't even walk properly?" I lifted her up.
"Shut-up~ pabo Chim." She lightly hit me on the shoulder.
"I thought you said he was cool and awesome."
"Mm. But still...he makes me frustrated from time to time. *hic* He doesn't care about me in the most important *hic* times. He yelled at me and left *hic* me 'lone."

"No, he cares about you a lot."
"Liiar~"
"Trust me. I know him." I said, entering the elevator. I clicked the 5th floor.

She kept blabbering some weird shit all the way to her hotel door.
"Where's your hotel key?"
"...Kathy's purse..."
"What?" Great, how am I going to find her in that place.

I called Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi. No one picked up. I called a total of 10 times per person. I didn't know what Kathy's phone was; and y/n didn't remember.

Sigh. I walked over to my hotel room and unlocked it.

I laid her down onto my bed and went and got a glass of water. I hope Kookie and Tae won't mind.
"Y/n-ah, drink some water."
"Mm." She got up, took a quick sip and fell back onto the bed.
I took the covers and placed them on top of her. I guess I'll sleep on the couch for now and see what'll happen when the guys come back.

End of chapter