[19] Departure

Day of departure
We spent the last few days taking a few pictures, and getting closer. I want to cry right now. We spend so much time together, for 2 weeks, and now we're leaving.

"Are you okay?" Kathy said, giving me a pat of the back.
"It's just...sigh~" I said. Jimin walked over and patted me on the back as well.
"Let's go. It's almost time to board the plane." He offered to take my luggage for me.
"Thanks." I mumbled.

The plane was a bit different from last time. Instead of rows of 3's, it was rows of 4's with a walk into space in the middle...so really it's just rows of 2's. Sadly, Jin had to sit alone since we were an odd numbered group.

X, Jin.
Kathy, Hoseok.
Namjoon, Yoongi.
Jungkook, Taehyung.
Me, Jimin.

I took the seat next to the window. Man, Jungkook and Tae were loud. Jin had to walk to their seats and tell them to shut up.

"Passengers-"
The announcement started. Telling us to do this and that and if anything happens, don't freak out.
I just listened to music instead since I trust that they'll bring us back safely. Someone tapped my shoulder. Jimin pointed to his ears. "What?" I asked.
"Me too." such a kid. I offered him one of my earbuds.
[Airplanes - B.o.B. Ft. Hayley Williams of Paramore]

After the plane lifted off, Jimin leaned closer to me. I blushed. Turns out, he just wanted to close the window. Pabo!

Ding ding ding
That was the alarm saying if we want to move around the plane, we can now do so.
I flipped through the magazines that were provided. Hmm. This looks cute but kinda useless.
"Anything you want?" Jimin said, leaning in to see what page I was on.
"Not really..they're all kinda just..house decoration. Like why would you want to pay $100 for this airplane?" I flipped the page and found more boring stuff. I closed the magazine and put it back to where it belonged.

I wanted to sleep but my mind was just wide awake. "Are you bored?" Jimin asked, tilting his head. "Mm. Yea." I turned my phone on and switched to the next song.
[BTS - Hold Me Tight]

Jimin's POV
I'm getting really nervous. I'm sitting next to her, all alone. What do you expect me to feel? I looked at her.. To her eyes, then to her lips. I licked my lips and looked back at the magazine I was still holding. Get your head on straight!

Maybe I should just do it now... But then it'll be awkward for the rest of the flight. But not like the guys are watching us, we're in the back.
I-

Your POV
"Jimin, you've been daydreaming a lot these last few days. Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Huh? Oh, yea. I've just been thinking about something a lot."
"If you want, you can always talk to me about it. Hopefully I can get some of that weight off your shoulders."
"Mm. It would help but I think it might worsen the situation."
"Oh.. Okay. Sorry then." I guess he doesn't really trust me enough to talk about his personal things.
"Ah, I didn't mean to say that I don't trust you or anything...it's just..my own problem.."

5 minutes later, I fell asleep. But right after, I felt something soft and sweet on my lips.

Jimin's POV
She fell asleep. I kept staring at her. She's just so beautiful. Why am I such a coward? You know what, she's asleep, she won't notice it. GO PARK JIMIN.

I leaned in and gently pressed my lips against her pink lips.
___________________________
Hello everyone!
The book will be ending soon! I'm wondering if I should include the part of the festival. 'Cause if I do then there might be some alterations to the length of the story. But I'll try and include the birthday party.

Maybe I'll just include the festival but I'll just skip to that part.
Send me your suggestions~ author-nim here is in distress. Haha. Honestly though. Should I just end it now or keep writing? There's not much more to write about anyways...

See you in my next chapter and don't forget to smile! :)