[20] Together

I felt a pair of warm, soft lips on mine. I returned the kiss and fluttered my eyes open. Jimin.
"Ah." We both said. I bit my lip. Did he just kiss me?
"Sorry.." He said, returning to his seat.
"No, I-"
"Actually, no. I'm not sorry." he said as he put his hands on my shoulder and looked me straight in the eye.
"Y/n, I-I'm not sorry. Nor do I feel bad that I kissed you when you were completely unaware."
I think he said that a little too loud. I felt like everyone's eyes were on us suddenly.

He held both of my hands. "(your full name), please be my girlfriend." Jimin said.
"Huh?" I stared at him and blinked. I think I heard Jungkook's voice somewhere but I wasn't too sure.
Jimin repeated what he said. "Please be my girlfriend, I-I love you y/n-ah."
"Wait a second." I put my hands up and swallowed hard.
"You, Park Jimin, are in love with me, (your full name)?!"
He nodded nervously.

I think my face turned red again. It hit me like a brick. The feeling's mutual!
"Y/n?" Jimin asked. I nodded.
"Mm. In return, you'll be my boyfriend. R-right..?" I said.
He pulled me into a tight embrace.
"WAY TO GO HYUNGG." Jungkook and Taehyung yelled.
"Yah kids! I told you not to be so loud!" Jin yelled.

And so apparently, everyone did hear us..hehe.
Jimin let go of the embrace, but he was still holding me. This time, he kissed me passionately. He held my waist with one hand, the other lifting my chin. I placed one of my hands on his hand, the other, around his neck and kissed back.

All I remember from his was it was a long and deep kiss. Everything in the background was muted.

We were both lovey-dovey all the way back to home. It was like a dream come true.

Two days later
Ding dong
I walked downstairs to open my front door.
"Happy birthday y/n!!!"
"Omg. Even-though-I-knew-you-guys-were-going-to-do-this, THANK YOU!" I said and gave them all a group hug before letting them into my house.

"wow...... Your house is so spacious." Jungkook said, looking in awe.

"Oh! You already prepared some food." Jin said as he walked towards the kitchen.
"We'll help you with some of this." Namjoon picked up the plates and headed to the dining area.

"Thanks." I said.
Jimin walked towards me and we started holding hands.
"Yah, can you not? Most of us here are still single." Yoongi said, eyeing us.
"And ready to mingle~" Taehyung added, while doing some weird dance moves.

I laughed and we all sat down at the table.
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to y/n, happy birthday to you! WOOO! Wish for something!!"

I put my hands together and wished for something in my head. Please let this moment last forever. I love you guys. I love you Jimin.

I blew the candles out. "WOOO!!" And suddenly, a peck was landed on my lips.

"Happy birthday my beautiful y/n-ah" Jimin said, flashing me one of his killer smiles. 😊

"Thanks guys, this is the best birthday ever." I smiled.
------------------------------
That's it guys! Thank you so much for all your support! Please look forward to my new and upcoming books! Bye~