How To Care For Your Drunk Hat-Lover (Nakahara Chuya x Reader)

Step 1: Understand the current predicament.

Well, isn't this pleasant.

After winning the war, it was only natural that a celebration would follow.

It started off as a simple dinner until the drinks came out. That's when Chuya came in with a bottle of Monopole.

Who knew that after a few swigs Chuya was already claiming he was just tipsy and not drunk (yet).

You were a caring girlfriend. You took the responsibility of watching over him, and making sure he gets to bed safely.

Step 2: Keep a watchful eye on drunk hat-lover.

You just wanted to get a glass of water, really.

'He'll be fine.' You thought. 'It'll just take a second.'

But this was Chuya Nakahara. Almost anything was possible for him.

When you came back, he was standing on the bar counter slurring out curses to his old partner.

You had to ask help from one of his subordinates to get him down because he resisted while unintelligebly slurring out reasons as to why Dazai is a complete bastard.

Step 3: Incoming rants. Be prepared to sit through them.

Wow.

You knew drunk people would loosen their tonge and talk about almost everything that's bothering them. From psychological internal crises to irrelevant things he supposedly finds annoying.

But you didn't think Chuya would talk this much. It had been a solid half hour since he started. He doesn't look like he's near done.

"That damn Dazai. I'll kill him for sure." He said. You were barely able to make out what he was saying though.

"I mean like. He left me in the middle of the woods. I told him to make sure I get back here safely. But no. When I woke up, I was still in the middle of the woods. Right where I passed out." He continued to slur.

He continued to rant about Dazai, his workload and how it was taking a toll on him, his hats, Dazai, how he was banned in some bars, his height, Dazai, and how Ellise would annoy him from time to time. Did I mention Dazai?

You were starting to think that Chuya may have some obssessions in killing Dazai since he was mentioning it multiple times. He even indicated how he was going to kill him.

Step 4: Make sure he/she doesn't get into fights.

Okay. This isn't so bad.

He was picking fights with his co-workers, but as of now, everything is fine.

Kind of.

He's picking a fight with a pillar.

He was even punching and kicking it. He was using his ability, but fortunately not to a full extent. His hits left cracks on the pillar. Thankfully it didn't look like it would give out.

You were getting worried. Some of his coworkers were recording it. You could only wish them good luck when Chuya finds out.

After a few minutes, he finally lost interest in the pillar and started walking towards you.

He then sat beside you and placed his head onto your lap.

You could imagine yourself blushing right now.

At least the pillar is still intact. Sort of.

Step 5: Drunk hat-lover might intrude personal space. If this happens, try not to leave him/her alone for they could get emotional.