All These Colors (Kunikida Doppo x Reader)

Blue was the skirt she was wearing when he ran into her.

It wasn't on purpose.

He was just in a hurry. He was three seconds late after all.

It wasn't his fault. It wasn't her fault either.

She was just minding her own business when he crashed into her.

He was too busy looking at his watch and running  towards the Agency when it happened.

Okay. So maybe it was his fault.

She was alright though. Both of them seemed fine.

Green was his coffee-stained shirt.

Alright. He may or may not have gotten her out of his mind.

She seemed polite. She seemed like a organized person. She filled nearly all of his 58 ideals for his perfect woman.

So he just had to ask her out

And here they were. In a cafe. Having coffee. Just a normal date.

Until it happened.

He wasn't paying attention. Which was the biggest mistake he made that day.

Certainly, having coffee doused on him wasn't written in his notebook.

She was quick enough to respond by offering handwipes to clean him up a bit.

She was even kind enough to lend him a shirt that was way too big for her.

She even let him in her home so that he could change into it.

With that, he had the opportunity to examine her home.

It was well-organized. It wasn't too decorated. There were a few pictures of who he assumed were her family here and there.

Like a good host, she offered food and drinks. Needless to say, their date sort of continued there.

He guessed it was safe to assume that she was decent woman who was brought up right.

Violet was her dress when they were under his small umbrella.

So their first date led to another date, in which he confessed his feelings to her.

Their relationship went on pretty well since it was their one-year anniversary.

He decided that this night was going to be special since it marked an important milestone.

He even reserved them a table at a fairly well-known restaurant in Yokohama.

The dinner proceeded with no accidents. It went on perfectly in his opinion.

After dinner was a diffrent case.

Apperantly, the forecast didn't predict any rains in the evening. Then it rained.

But he was prepared. He brought along an umbrella. A small umbrella. Well that was sad.

They went home huddled under that small umbrella in an effort to get home dry.

Since there wasn't much space, that gave him the excuse to wrap his arms around her to keep her close and warm.

He was a blushing mess by then.

Correction.

They were a blushing mess by then.

Yellow was wrapper of the gift she gave him for his birthday.

It was a special day for him.