Chapter Two

"Oh heavens help me.." I exclaim in an exhausted tone as I watch Bionca climb further on the ceiling. She let a giggle escape her lips as she let her "extra set" of arms come out for the extra grip. "Come down here right now!" I say sternly, but her being only 17, (about 3 in human years,) she doesn't listen too well. I get even more upset as I realize wherever she touches on the ceiling, there sprouts some moss seconds later. She's at the age where she is discovering her powers for the first time, and I'm not entirely sure how many she has. I get out the scroll that the witch gave me and read the ingredients that she used to make Bionca and why she choose them in my head.

"A gallon of Water Fairy blood, for immortality, fairy wings, to fly and to be confident and free-willed, cat hair, for predatory instincts and heightened hearing and eyesight, a spider leg, so she may be able to climb well, a vampire fang, so she will have a thirst for blood, an iguana scale, so she can have a connection to animals, an 'evil' plant for evilness and a connection to plants, a witch's finger for the access to dark magic, an orchid for beauty all throughout her ages, a hair from her 'sister's' head, so they may be connected, an elves braincell, so that she may be witty, cunning, and brilliant, and a star, so she may be able to know the secrets of the universe."

Oh dear Lord. I quickly calculate in my head the powers she could get. She could have dozens! And, I'm not an expert in witchcraft so I'm not even entirely sure if I'm accurate! I let out a sigh just as I hear a loud thump! Alarmed, I turn towards the noise and realize that it was caused by Bionca falling. I cringe as she starts to cry. I rush to her side and I cradle her. "This is why I don't want you climbing just yet. You can't control your abilities! You could've gotten hurt! Now, that didn't feel too good, did it?"

"No," she sniffed as she realized that I was right, "I'm sorry. I will try and listen more from now on." She said as she hugged me tightly.

"I only want to protect you. I don't do these things because I don't want you to have fun, although that may be a side effect, I do them because you could get badly hurt." All of a sudden her squeeze gets very strong, and to the point where I can't breathe. "Bionca.... let... go.... please..." I gasp.

"Sorry Bella.." She says as she releases me.

"It's okay. I think it's your vampire strength kicking in." I wink at her and she giggles.