Chapter Three

Ever since I could remember I have had special abilities. I am aware about how I was created and why, and I've even read the scroll. When I was about 17 I discovered that I could climb up walls, make plants grow, and I had "vampire speed and strength." (I can go about 95 miles per hour and I can lift 7 times my weight.) When I was about 39, (7 in human years,) I discovered that I could talk to animals and better yet, I grew gills and webbing between my fingers and toes whenever I went underwater. I could also walk on top of the water, and as soon as my head reached the surface my gills and webbing would disappear. I also could heal any cuts, bruises, and a lot of sicknesses by submerging myself underwater. Also, I could control water, I could freeze it, move it, and heat it up. Around 67, (12 in human years,) I found I had some sort of super hearing and incredible eyesight, even in the dark. I also learned I can see some into the future, as well as read people's Auras. (An aura is like their soul, although sometimes it is deceiving, or I read it wrong.) In addition to this, I discovered that I can shrink down to a fairy size when I want to, and that I have abilities that a witch has. And when I was hunting one day, I discovered that I could put humans, and only humans, in a trance. When I turned 90, (The age I am now, 16 in human years,) I learned that not only can I speak to animals and plants, that I can understand and speak every language I've heard so far, which, Bella used to her advantage by making me the island translator. So I have to attend every meeting and translate for the elves and those who don't speak our native language, english. I also learned this year that I can jump to extreme heights, and I'm working on mastering that ability. I'm not entirely sure if I'm done discovering my abilities, because most like me stop around my age, but some continue all throughout their life.

One day, when the only witch doctor on the island disappeared, I decided to take her spot and I built (with the help of Chandler,) a shop called Tree House. I sell pre-made potions, serums, and antidotes. In addition to that, I sell spells. I put Anya in a carrier bag I made as soon as I woke up and got dressed and I hopped out my window and started heading to the Tree House. The Tree House is, well, a house that was built in one of the biggest trees right in the center of Island Archipelago. (My home land.)
To see me, you have to pull on a vine that hangs from the left side of the massive tree. What people don't know is that at the top of the vine I had a family of spiders spin a web so they could feel the vibrations and let me know to lower the ladder. I only let one person in the Tree House at a time, not because of the size, because it's just easier. Inside the Tree House along all the walls I have ready-made potions, serum, antidotes, and some spells. I also heal creatures of all sorts and perform spells. I also have a wide counter where I can set animals/creatures down to inspect them if I need. And that's exactly what I do with Anya.

I lay her down and I fumble through all my ready made potions to see if I have what I need to inspect her, and I do. I open up the drawer that has all my tools in it, (under the counter,) and pulled out a thick, flat. 5" by 5" round, see-through piece of Elegio Crystal, the rarest type of crystal there is. I open up the 8 ounce bottle that contained the potion. I poured about ¼ of it into a wooden bowl big enough for me to fit the crystal. Then I set the piece of crystal down in the bowl and watched it absorb the multicolored liquid. When the liquid was absorbed, I picked up the glowing crystal and looked through it at Anya. Through the crystal, Anya's skin looks see through. I can see her organs and what's inside them. The dream worms would be in the brain, so I examine there. There isn't anything there that isn't supposed to be there, so the DreamWorms must have spontaneously combusted, (it seems strange to the human world, but it's actually quite common with some of the creatures in Archipelago.) Or they laid eggs in the stomach and are tending to them. So I look at the stomach. Nothing. So I figure they must have spontaneously combusted as I examine her other organs to make sure she's healthy. She looks perfectly healthy, so I set the crystal down and tell her so.