Chapter 8

Cammie P.O.V.
Shannon brought me to her house. I said hello to her mother and she said hi and told us to have fun. I was planning to. We got downstairs and entered Shannon's bedroom. The walls were a soft gray and there was white trim around the room. The room looked so innocent compared to my Burgundy colored room. I sat down on her bed. The white and gray covers on it seemed so dainty and nice. I would love to be in them. The only things that didn't match her room were her blanket, her instrument case, and her bright blue lava lamp. I looked at her blanket. The basketball fabric folded neatly on the edge of her bed. I asked her if she played basketball. "So do you play basketball? I was just curious because I saw the basketball blanket." She said "yeah I do...flip it over. I also play softball" I did as she said and saw the other side of the blanket. Softballs on one side and basketballs on the other. How cute. Just like Shannon. God she's so perfect. I wonder what she wanted to do down here. Then it happened.

Shan P.O.V.
I told her to flip the blanket to see the other side. She did and smiled. I told her I played both basketball and softball. I got out what I planned to show her. I placed it right in front of her and she giggled. Like a child she looked at it then me then at it again. We didn't say anything. I opened the box and gave her the cards, dice, and money. That's right we were about to play monopoly. I was going to dominate. I love monopoly and all other games. Its fun because I'm really good at math and I have fun with games I guess. She looked at my funny. I guess she was expecting something more intimate. I wasn't really good at stuff like that. Cammie spoke "Are you for real?" Giggling. I nodded. Cammie tried to say something. I placed my finger on her lips. I got up and tripped. Because I'm super clumsy and I was nervous. I got an idea, I walked to the door and locked it. I walked back and set up the game on the floor right next to the bed. I gave both of us the appropriate amount of money and I got my piece. The top hat. I gave her the car. She rolled the dice. It landed and equalled to 6. She moved six and said it was ky turn. I told her it wasn't.

Cammie P.O.V.
I wondered what was missing. I did everything. I asked her what was next. She said "you rolled an even number, that means your not done" as she grabbed my arm slowly went up. Over my breasts and up to my chin. She pulled me in. We went in for a kiss and I was hers. I checked the time because I had to be home by 9. It was 5. I had time. Shannon grabbed my shirt and pulled me in. She took off her shoes and looked at me asking permission to undress me. I looked at her nodded. I was thinking about how beautiful she would look naked. I saw her in a bikini at the pool but i don't remember it very well. She took my shoes off. Then my dress. She took off her socks and her dress. We looked at each other. Shannon looked at me and got up. She ran to her closet. She was in there for a minute and i assumed she was getting something. After five minutes I got up an knocked on the closet door. No answer. I walked in half naked, wearing only my bra and panties. She was sitting in the corner hands on her knees and her face in her hands. She looked at me. I saw her tear covered face and sat down right next to her. She started to cry harder I touched her bare back. I ran my hand up and down. She looked at me again. Then looked away. "Shan, whats wrong?" I asked her in a soft voice. She looked at me again this time holding eye contact. "Cammie I can't be gay" she said. "Huh?" I said. "I can not be gay, I'm supposed to be perfect, great at sports, obedient, kind, and straight. I'm not supposed to be like this" Shannon said as she broke eye contact. I grabbed her head and made her look in my eyes. "You can't or you won't" I said firmly. She looked at me "cam. I just. I want. I. I want to be with you" I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I don't know if I'm gay. You are the only person I've ever..." I interrupted and said dated? She smiled and nodded. I told her we could take it slow and figure ourselves out. She agreed. She asked if I wanted to stay for dinner but I told her I should go home because I didn't want to make it awkward. I told her I would text her later. She nodded. I left the closet and she grabbed my wrist. I hit her hand off. She looked at me funny but then got up and kissed me. On the lips for a solid 3 minutes. "Thats a hell of a goodbye" I said. I out on my clothes then left to go home. I got home 10 minutes later and went to bed. I couldn't sleep. So I went on instagram.