Chapter 10

Shannon P.O.V.

"Shit, shit, shit." I said to myself under my breath. I parked my car and walked to the front steps where my mom was sitting staring at me. I looked at her and gave her a smile, hoping she would think I was cute, and let me off the hook for not coming home. I wasn't going to tell her I slept with Cammie. That would be crazy. I had to come up with something quick. She continued to stared at me blankly until I said "Hey mom". She looked at me intensely.

"Nice of you to show up. Do you want to tell me where you were or am I going to have to find out by myself?" She snapped

"I was with Cammie. I slept over at her house because by the time we worked it out it was late and I didn't want to drive home at that time." I tried to explain. I felt bad lying to my mom but she can't know what happened. "Remember you told me not come back until our issues were resolved?" I pushed "Now it's resolved" I said. Oh boy was it resolved. 

"Alright then." She said. She walked inside and sat down on the couch.

"i'm going to go clean my room then. Okay mom?" I said

"Yeah that's a good idea" She said back

I walked down the stairs and took a right then went down a few feet to the door of my bedroom. I walked in and closed the door and plopped down on my bed. I texted Cammie

Shan: Hey

I waited for a response and while I waited I cleaned my room. I figured it would take a while so I started right away. Ten minutes later I heard a ding sound and checked my phone.

Cam: Hey Shan. I'm sorry I left you right away. I didn't want my parents to get all weird.

Shan: Its Ok. I had to be home anyways.

Cam: OK haha.

Shan: I had fun last night

Cam: I did too. You are so beautiful Shannon

Shan: thanks. You are too.

Cam: So What are we?

Shan: What do you want us to be?

Cam: Something but not something

Shan: Huh?

Cam: We have something but we aren't something

Shan: Oh I get it.

Cam: Yeah we've got something but we aren't something.

Shan: Ok sounds good.

Cammie Didn't respond.