Chapter 6: friday

Today is the last day of school. The last day of eighth grade. The last day of my middle school life. Yay! I'm laying in bed next to Taylor right now. It's only 5:40. So I still have 20 minutes before I have to get out of bed. I'm kind of sad today is my last day though. Taylor's alarm woke me up. She has 5 seconds of summers song "she's kinda hot" as her alarm.

"My girlfriends b****in cause I always sleep in-" they sang.

"Noooooo" Taylor said.
I got up and went to the bathroom and started getting ready. I got dressed, did my hair, and put on my makeup. Today I'm wearing shorts (since we are going to be outside almost all day), and a really cute shirt Taylor made me that says: " if you don't like me, fine. But my moms Taylor Swift so she's gonna write a song about you". When she gave it to me I laughed so hard! It's true though, she probably would write a song about that. I put my hair up into a messy bun and did my normal make up routine.
I looked at the time. It's 6:40.

"Taylor!!! Get up!! You're going to make me late!"

"Ok! Ok! I'm coming!" She said as she climbed out of the bed.
She finished getting ready and we started driving to the school.

"So, Justin's coming today" Taylor said.

" I know ". I replied.
Well this is awkward! Taylor dropped me off at school and I went to my first period class. Things have calmed down since Monday with everybody crowding me. I just want today to be over and I want to just go to kings island and then go and live in New York with my new amazing mother. I hope today goes by fast. And it did.