Chapter 12: Welcome To New York

I walked into Taylor's New York apartment in awe.

"It's so big!" I yelled.
It's huge! Bigger than my 2 story house! Oh my gosh! And it's so pretty!

"Do you want to see your room?" Taylor asked.

"Yes!" I screamed even louder.
I followed Taylor upstairs and into a room.

"So this is your room. Um, we can go find decorations and stuff tomorrow if you'd like. " Taylor said.

"If love that!" I said happily.
There was a knock on Taylor's door. She went downstairs to answer it.

"You can start unpacking" she said as she left.
I got my bag and started to hang up my clothes. When Taylor called me.

"Britt! Come down here! There is somebody I want you to meet!"
I ran downstairs with my phone.

"Holey crap!" I yelled super loud.

"Hi! Oh my gosh you are so cute!"

"Thanks Selena!"
Yup. That's right. I met my other idol Selena Gomez!! This is so amazing!

"So Selena is going to be your aunt. Is that ok?" Taylor asked me.
I shook my head yes. This is so amazing! First I get adopted by Taylor Alison Swift. Then Selena Marie Gomez becomes my aunt!!!

"Of corse that's ok!" I replied.
I'm so happy! I feel tears start to build up in my eyes. "Don't cry!" I told myself. Somehow that worked and my tears went away. I don't want to cry! I'm so excited and happy!!

"How old are you?" Selena asked.

"I'm 14" I replied.

" ah. So, any special boys in your life?"

"Maybe" I smiled.

"Aw!! What's his name?"

"Justin"
Selena smiled. I really miss Justin. And Caitlyn. And Chey. I took my phone out and turned it off airplane mode. I guess I forgot to do that earlier. Then my phone started blowing up with texts!! From Justin, Caitlyn, Chey, and even rose!! Wow. I read all of them.

"Hey babe! Lemme know when you get to New York!" Justin said.
He sent me a bunch of other texts too. Like "are you there yet?" "Please tell me you're ok??!!" "Answer me Britt! " and "are you mad at me?!" I decided to respond.

"Hey!! I'm ok! Calm down! I just forgot to turn my phone off of airplane mode!" I hit send.
Then I saw the texts from Cheyenne.

"Britt!!!!!!!" And then "you'd better text me!!" "Did your plane crash?!" "Please tell me it didn't!" " I hate you! Please respond!" "Just kidding I love you!"

"Hey! By the way I hate you too! Sorry I forgot to turn my phone off of airplane mode!" I hit send.
And then Caitlyn's texts. Oh boy.

"Hey bestie!"  "How's my girl?"  "Britt!" "Yo!" "Are you ok?" " brittttttt Shannon Renolds!" "You'd better respond right now young lady!" "Please tell me you're ok?!"

I was kinda laughing. I mean seriously Caitlyn!!?? "Hey bestie" "how's my girl?" "Yo!" I swear only Caitlyn. Only Caitlyn.

"Yo! Sorry I forgot to turn my phone off of airplane mode! But duh I'm ok!" I hit send.
Then I pulled up a picture of Justin to show Selena. I first showed her the one of him with his arm around me and then the one of  him kissing my cheek.

"Awwwwww!" Selena said.
I went back to my new room but Selena followed me.

"Why'd you follow me?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to"

"Well nothing exciting is going on. I'm just unpacking some stuff. "

"Well, by the looks of most of your clothes, you need to go shopping"

"Hey! What's wrong with my clothes?!"

"You need some cute dresses. That's all"

"Good answer" I said laughing.

-----------------10:00pm------------------

I got into my pajamas and climbed into bed with Taylor next to me. I really wish that I would stop having nightmares. I mean seriously! What kind of 14 year old sleeps with a parent?! But technically Taylor isn't my really mom and I feel like she's more of a best friend than a mom. But I like that. The next thing I knew 2 figures jumped up into the bed and I screamed. Taylor turned on the lamp on her side of the bed.

"Britt!? " Taylor started. Then she saw what I am looking at. "Honey! It's just Meredith and Olivia!" She turned off the light again. Ok. I'm ok. It's just Meredith and Olivia. I'll be ok. Then I fell asleep.