Chapter 2

It’s A Shakespeare Thing

Chapter 2

Raylin

I was in my bedroom and just finished tying the top to my bathing suit when Lisa burst through my door.

“Ok I’m here. Lead me to the eye candy.” She demanded.

“Sheesh Lis, don’t you know how to knock?” I chuckled.

“Nope.” Lisa replied popping the p.

“Whatever, they’re working near the back of the house so I figured we could chill by the pool.” I suggested.

“Good thing I wore my slutty bikini.” Lisa smirked.

We grabbed some toewls and sun tan lotion before heading outside to the pool. I followed Lisa outside to the pool. She had her Aviators on, but it was obvious she was checking the guys out. I saw Scott and Asher both glance over in our direction. Asher turned back and started working again, but Scott was practically drooling over Lisa. I laughed when Asher knocked him up side the head to get his attention.

“Wow, the black headed one is so sexy. The blonde one is cute too.” Lisa commented.

“Yeah, Asher is nice, but Scott is a pervert.” I told her.

“Which one is which?” Lisa asked.

“Asher is the black headed guy, and Scott is the blondie.” I smiled.

“Awesome, time to show some skin.” Lisa stood up and took her tank top off.

“Yeah.”

“Hello sexy!”

“Damn!”

It seemed as if Lisa had caught the attention of every guy on the roof except for Asher who was angrily hammering away. I chuckled to myself as I took my clothes off then jumped in the pool. When I surfaced I noticed that all the guys had gone back to work. I looked up and a pair of bright green eyes captured mine.

“Damn, he is drool worthy.” Lisa looked up at Asher who was smirking at me.

“Yeah.” I answered before going under again.

Twenty minutes later I was tired of swimming and decided to lay out.

“Good idea.” Lisa plopped down in the lounge chair beside me.

“Can you get my back?” I asked handing her the tanning lotion.

“Yeah, lay down. Let’s give them a show.” Lisa smiled mischieviously.

I laid down and she straddled my back and started rubbing the lotion in. I glanced up and saw every guy watching our every move. It was as if they were in a trance.

“Do me.” Lisa handed me the lotion and I rubbed it in only I didn’t make a show of it like she did.

As time passed the day got hotter. I looked at my phone to see that it was twelve twenty eight. Lisa and I had been laying out for a little over two hours. I rolled over on my back and my stomach growled quite loudly. I heard Lisa chuckle.

“Hey, you hungry?” I aksed.

“Yeah, let’s go get some grub.” Lisa sat up.

“Alright guys you have an hour for lunch.” I heard Asher yell at the workers and they all cheered happily. I watched as they each climbed down. The only two left on the roof were Scott and Asher. Lisa and I put our clothes on and headed towards the house when Asher stopped me.

“Miss Aymes, can I talk to you for a moment?” Asher asked. Lisa looked at me with a raisedeyebrow.

“Sure, but I thought we agreed this morning that I would call you Asher and you would call me Raylin.” I said as I walked over to him with Lisa hot on my heels.