7

It hadn't even been more then an hour and Dan had ditched me for the first blonde who was eyeing him up.
With nothing else to do and a few beers too many, I went off to try to find the restroom.
-
When I got back, Dan was stumbling around, yelling my name. He looked as if he was going to fall face first any second.
I groaned and walked over to him, helping to keep his balance.
"Do you go to these a lot?" I asked once we were sat down on an unoccupied sofa in one of the back rooms, away from the noise.
"Yeah," he smiled and laughed, "to meet pretty girls. Plus my dealer is here, so it's easier to buy." He answered slurring his words.
"Dan, you smoke marijuana?"
He looked at me, his eyes glossy as if he were a deer looking at headlights approaching.
"You are so fucking beautiful Sophia."
I laughed, shocked at the words coming out of his mouth.
"You say that you don't like yourself but you're gorgeous Sophia,"
He put his hand on my thigh and I could feel my cheeks start to heat up. "and your body, what I would fucking do to get you in bed with me and be able to make you screa-"
I stood up, cutting him off. I was slightly embarrassed that someone around us could overhear Dan's drunken mumbles.
"Dan, your drunk. I think we better get going." I didn't know what else to say because I wanted to avoid him finishing his sentence from before or even bring the topic back all together.
"But I want you Sophia." He looked at me with a smirk and I felt myself quiver.
I laughed awkwardly and brushed the overwhelming pulse 'down there' out of my mind and held out my hand for him.

Once we got to my house, Dan spent around 15 minutes looking around and drunkenly complimenting my room before he finally passed out in my bed.
I stayed up for a little bit thinking about the words that were exchanged earlier. I didn't know if what he had said was the alcohol or something Dan had been too scared to say before.
I choose to believe that it was just the booze because I don't believe someone as attractive as Dan could actually be in love with me.